*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171827-slave-of-superhero
by demon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #2171827
slave of superhero

slave of superhero

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
French version (all chapters following its mandatory written in French) "premier chapitre (version français)

in this story you play a slave who is at the service of a superhero

you are a man and your master and a man

forbidden to woman

all is allowed except death
the master can use you for a service or to test these powers (example superman decouvre are power of the super force he test on you) or he can use you like manikin of training or punching ball.

you had the capacity not to die you could be crushed, flattened, asphyxiated but you will remain consient, alive is suffering.

you had the right to create a super-hero but you had to fix the super power or capacity that he has (give the detail of the super-hero).

you could play with the size (be careful you can not be bigger than the master), it's is allowed that super-heroes can be giant even though they can not normally be giant

_______________________________________________________________________________________

small addition:
you are the only slave so no other slave for that other superheroes will be jealous, your master can lend you to the other but do not forget he is jealous and go after you.

you have the right to refuse an order but after your master has three choices:
nice master: he accepts your refusal is happening to something else.

master choice: he gives you back the orde and he says if you still refuse it means that you want to do ... (something worse) (example your master orders you to kiss his cheek buttocks refuses he tells you ok then you kiss me cheek buttocks and if you refuse it will mean that you want the option I hold my head in my buttocks and lache full of fart.).

sadistic master: if you refuse he chops you and forces you brutally (example he says suck me the dick you refuse he approaches you chopped head and brutally pushes your cock in your mouth.

discord smelly: https://discord.com/invite/g6h3j7cuZe
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171827-slave-of-superhero