*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2175525-Transform-into-anything-REWARDS
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2175525
You gain the ability to transform into Inanimate Objects, willing transformation (Rewards)

You gain the ability to transform into Inanimate Objects, willing transformation (Rewards)

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Honestly, I'll give a shit-ton of GP if anyone adds. I'm really lacking good transformation material and was wondering if someone would add.

I've seen many stories where the character is either forced into transformations and he hates them, or transforms into something but can't turn back. WELL, NO MORE!

In this story, you play as a random person living alone. One day, he gets a dream telling him he has the ability to transform without limit, and to fulfill his fantasies, and fulfill them he will!

RULES

1: Anything is allowed. M/M, Animals, Shemales, GO WILD!
2: No Deaths please, this story is about enjoying yourself, not fearing for your life.
3: As an addition to 2, NO PAIN! This is a story about fulfilling fetishes.
4: Use proper grammar and spelling. I will either edit or delete bad additions. Autocorrect exists for a reason, use it!
5: I'll allow "Other" Chapters, but only to a certain extent. I will end a line of "Other" chapters if I feel like it's starting to get excessive
6: I will reward good chapters.
7: UNAWARE STORY, THE USER OF YOU SHOULD ALWAYS BE UNAWARE YOU'RE A PERSON
8: Reread the rules every time you add a new chapter, you never know when this could be updated


You’ll be rewarded so long as your chapter isn’t a choice chapter or one-liner. Rewards vary depending on how much I like the chapter, so put your heart into it!

NEW RULE. YOU CAN ONLY TRANSFORM INTO OBJECTS OR ANIMALS.
NEW RULE #2. YOU CAN TELL PEOPLE ABOUT YOUR POWERS AND TRANSFORM FOR THEM, BUT THEY MUST ALWAYS BE KIND TOWARDS YOU

This story is sort of a sister story to https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/2188228-Shrink-as-you-want , a story with the same premise of enjoying yourself yet instead of transforming you're shrinking
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2175525-Transform-into-anything-REWARDS