*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2176389-Life-Change/cid/2899023-Michael-speaks-first
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2176389
With an ability of swap traits ... the life had changed
This choice: Michael speaks first  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Michael speaks first

    by: JB
Looking up simultaneously, your eyes meeting your mothers, you quickly speak first "Mom what have you done to us?" as you force a tear to your eye. She is gobsmacked as she was about to ask the same question, but reaching forward she cuddles you after seeing the tear "but this wasn't me baby, I thought you had something to do with this!" she says. A small grin appears on your face as you rest your chin on her shoulder. Your mind begins to race with the possibility and the power, you think about your girlfriend her nice body shape and neck length blonde hair which you loved, how would they fit your new perky 'd' breasts...Your train of thought is interrupted as the waist of your jogging bottoms rip, your hips splay out, your mother loses her hips and her jogging bottoms slip a few inches down, only stopped from fall to the floor, by her erect penis. Your mother suggest that both of you should get out of your sweaty jogging clothes, have a shower, get dressed, and then try and figure out how this happened and reverse it.

The pair of you head upstairs, as your mother heads to her room and on-suit bathroom, as you walk into the main bathroom and stare into the mirror, your eyes are drawn to your flat crotch and the damp patch on your jogging bottoms. Your hands are quivering as you drop your jogging bottoms revealing the black and purple panties, clearly the view of your new crotch excites you as you rip off your Jogging top and ‘t’ shirt, to reveal the matching bra. You can clearly see your areola, and your now erect nipples through the lace of the bra, your breast look very pert, not as expect, after all your mother had three children. Your girlfriend with her pert breasts had told you how a woman's breasts sag due to smoking, children, gravity, age, and weight loss or gain. You had expected that, although your mother did not smoke, the other factors should have made them sag just a little, maybe it was the bra, you reached up to realise it as you do you noticing that it was slightly baggy in the cups. Dropping the bra to the floor you saw your breasts, and yes they were your breasts not your mothers, just a ‘c’ cup not the ‘d’ you had expected and very pert, even more pert than you girlfriends. This put you off guard, thinking about it for a moment, maybe they were your mothers however they were not 40 years old, maybe they were the 17 year old version of your mother’s breasts, in other words what she had 23 years ago before the children, it would make sense. They did seem to match Stephanie’s breasts, and Stephanie looked just like your mother had in old photos.

Reaching down you removed your trainers and socks and dropped your panties, not really sure what the difference should be between a 17 year and a 40 year old pussy you decided to jump into the shower. The water runs down your body and you quickly grab the soap and start to massage your breasts with your soapy hands, each time you touch your nipples a quiver runs through your pussy. You soon move on down with your hands and it’s not long before your right index finger finds your clitoral hood and then the soft clitoris below, your first touch sends a shiver up your spine and you let out a long soft moan, lifting your left breast up with your left hand you suck gently on the erect nipple, you notice suddenly how lubricated your pussy had become and how sexual aroused you felt, slipping your finger in, you let out a loud moan this time, then you cum in an uncontrollably manner, not once but twice in quick succession, making you unsteady so you braced yourself on the shower door.

Meanwhile ...

Kelly was removing her top and was feel her manly chest, she too was thinking how much more ripped she was compared to Michael, indeed she had seen you bare-chested around the house and you had no hair and little muscle, however looking in her mirror it was as though she had been working out for years and there was a small forest of dark hairs. She enjoyed playing with her firm pecks and with her soft female hands and her long finger nails enjoyed playing with her nipples and pinching them, the only disappointment was her narrow shoulders. This aroused her new member below, and as she removed her jogging bottoms and panties it sprung to a life, quickly removing her trainers and socks she stepped into the shower, her delicate small hands started to play, she tentatively pulled back her foreskin to revel the tip and stroked the top of her new appendage, she smiled and could not help but think how much she liked it. As she played she realised that she did not want her pussy back indeed she want more height, large manly hands, long athletic legs, short hair, broad shoulders and a ripped six pack! She rubbed herself and unexpectedly exploded with joy send ribbons of spunk across the glass of the shower cubical all whilst thing about one of her single female work colleagues in her pink satin bra and panty set from the last time she had gone swimming with her...
Washing and then drying herself off, she walk into her bedroom and opened her underwear draw, to get dressed but nothing looked mainly enough being greeted by; satin, silk, lace and cotton panties, she broke down and started to cry sitting on the edge of the bed.

By this time you had already dried yourself and had been in your room five minutes or so, unable to find a pair of comfortable boxers, indeed it seemed wrong and you longed for more panties like the ones you had on during your jog. Looking at yourself decided you need to get shot of you mid section and large hands and broad shoulders. You became aware that you mother was sobbing, picking up two pairs of boxers you headed to her room. “Mom Help! None of my boxers fit they are built for you now not me! I have nothing to wear, my hips are to wide and I have nothing for these!” you say as you hands rise up and hold your breasts. You mom is stunned as she looks at you standing naked, with just 2 pairs of boxers in one hand. “I have the same problem none of my underwear will take this” she said gesturing down to her penis. “I know how about we swap Michael?” Your plan had worked “that’s a great idea mom” as she shows you her underwear draws; she quickly pulls out her knickers, bras, basques, bodysuits and teddies... Looking in the draw below, she suggests that you swap nightwear with her too.

After ten minutes of ‘toing and froing’ it’s done. As the pair of you finish up you ask if she has some jogging bottoms as you don’t think any of your trousers would go over your much wider hips, she returns with yellow jogging bottoms and jogging top, “I don’t think many of your shirts will fit, except a few ‘t’ shirts maybe”, she states.

Sat on your bed you looked at your new underwear, simultaneously Kelly in her room was trying to decide what to wear; it was now so much easier, with just boxers to think about!

You have the following choices:

1. Kelly decides this wrong and wants to switch clothes back!

2. You pick up a bodysuit!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 JB (UN: jane.blade at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SwapLover has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2176389-Life-Change/cid/2899023-Michael-speaks-first