*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2176389-Life-Change/cid/2978420-one-of-your-neighbor
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2176389
With an ability of swap traits ... the life had changed
This choice: one of your neighbor  •  Go Back...
Chapter #20

one of your neighbor

    by: SwapLover
"This baby belongs to one of your neighbor."

Listening to that you are surprised and Chelsea continues, "is belongs to ___. Are you forget of that?"


Who is that?

Choice 1: Mike, 23 years old Caucasian, your neighbor which stay just opposite of your house. He is standing with 6'2ft tall and he rarely talks to anyone in the neighborhood. His Thai wife, Chai Charoen, 22 years old, unable to get pregnant and you aren't sure what is the reason.

Choice 2: José, 25 years old Brazilian body builder which just moved to the neighborhood months ago. He stands with the height of 6ft. You aren't sure his personal life as you aren't really know him well.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Mike

2. José

*Noteb*
3. someone else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SwapLover (UN: pipilim at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SwapLover has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2176389-Life-Change/cid/2978420-one-of-your-neighbor