*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2178219-Splatoon-WG-Story/cid/2595600-Ink-bomb
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Fantasy · #2178219
Characters from Splatoon are getting bigger!
This choice: Story 2  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Ink bomb!

    by: tincan
A little Inkling named Mona who had a normal white shirt tight black spats and speakers was wondering how she could become a better player in her team.

She was never very good at being a gunner sniper or roller and she felt like a bit of a burden on the team always getting inked by the other team.
But one day Mona got a genius idea when she looked at a game and saw someone throwing an ink bomb.
"What if I became a bomb? she said as a light turned on in her head.

It was so simple fill herself with ink and then when she reaches critical mass she'll explode into a massive wave of ink and wipe out the other team in an instant and cover the whole map in seconds flat.
It was genius why had no one thought it of before she thought?

Of course this would mean she would have to grow big and round and drink tons of ink for this to work and even then blowing up might suck a bit.
But she was willing to try. besides what was the worse that could happen?

On the start of a new match Mona got ready feeling confident as she.....
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tincan (UN: deadman123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Singed212 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2178219-Splatoon-WG-Story/cid/2595600-Ink-bomb