*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2178434-RWBY-Swap/cid/3110152-Jaune-swaps-something-with-his-freinds
by Zone
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #2178434
A remote that can swap anything between people in RWBYverse. REWARDS for good additions.
This choice: Jaune swaps something with his freinds  •  Go Back...
Chapter #77

Jaune swaps something with his freinds

    by: the pink pirate
Jaune watched as Team Rwby made sand castles together as he laid on a beach towel soaking up sun rays. He enjoyed the gentle feeling of his breasts being confined in the one-piece swimsuit he wore. However as he watched Team Rwby a thought came to mind. What if he could make this body even better.

Kali's body was that of a total milf, but from just watching Yang and Blake he could tell there were opportunities to be had. Blake had a better butt and Yang had a larger pair of breasts. In his mind bigger was better.

Taking the remote he first pointed it at Blake and swapped his rear with hers. The result was quite satisfying as there was a noticeable difference between Kali and Blakes rears. The one-piece swimsuit he wore dug deeper into his sex cheeks as the swap occurred. Blake's bikini bottoms only needed a minor adjustment as she retied the strings absent-mindedly.

Then Jaune took the remote and pointed it at Yang. A second later Jaune felt a much larger and heavier pair of breasts on his chest. The swimsuit strained against the massive mammories. The swimsuit felt even tighter now as he could feel it with every breath as it clung to his sexy body. Yang subconsciously tightened her bikini top to accommodate for her smaller breasts.

Jaune had taken the body of the milf known as Kali and made it even better. What does he do now?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 the pink pirate (UN: thepinkpirate at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zone has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2178434-RWBY-Swap/cid/3110152-Jaune-swaps-something-with-his-freinds