*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2178434-RWBY-Swap/cid/3106417-Swap-swimsuits-with-Kali
by Zone
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #2178434
A remote that can swap anything between people in RWBYverse. REWARDS for good additions.
This choice: Swap swimsuits with Kali  •  Go Back...
Chapter #76

Swap swimsuits with Kali

    by: the pink pirate
Jaune decided to give into his urges and pointed the remote at Kali. He clicked swap and suddenly he found himself wearing a black one piece swimsuit. He could feel it cling to his body as it was skintight. The swimsuit dug into his rear and clung to his hips. His breasts were now contained in the confines of the suit. His manhood was just barely contained by the suit.

It was better than his swimtrunks, but his manhood was very uncomfortable. The suit was not designed to compensate for the bulge. However, Jaune did admit to himself that he looked better this way.

What next?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 the pink pirate (UN: thepinkpirate at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zone has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2178434-RWBY-Swap/cid/3106417-Swap-swimsuits-with-Kali