*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2180743-Fire-Emblem-Breast-Expansion/cid/2640932-Morgans-Distractions
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2180743
The F.E girls start to get top-heavy! Why? How? How BIG? You decide! G.P for additions!
This choice: Go find Morgan  •  Go Back...
Chapter #11

Morgan's Distractions!

    by: marioluigi001
"Okay...come on Noire...you can do this!" She said to herself, her new confidence already showing quite nicely. "Once Morgan sees me...I-I'll be able to tell him..." She felt her face heat up rather wildly just thinking about it. And she kinda wanted to see how Morgan would react to seeing her already large breasts had gotten bigger. She got up and left her tent to go look for Morgan.

On the way, she passed through the camp to go find Morgan. Gazes from all over fell upon her as everyone she walked past stared at her quite enormous chest. Not to mention the shirt she was wearing could barely contain them, and were just a button or two away from exposing her entirely. Noire actually didn't notice all of the lustful stares of the boys and the jealous stares of the girls. Hell, if Severa saw her right now, she'd get so jealous she'd probably storm off immediately. However, there was one set of boys that caught Noire's attention. As she passed through the camp. Inigo, Brady and Owain were sitting at a small table playing cards, when Inigo saw Noire walking by, and immediately noticed her....boosted assets. However Brady was the first to speak.

"Hot damn, look at Noire! Did she get bigger or something?" Brady said, pointing towards her.

"Yes, it seems like her shirt can barely keep them in." Inigo said.

"Heh, bet you'd like to feel those in your face huh Inigo?" Brady said, nudging his shoulder.

"Oh shut up Brady." Inigo said, not admitting the truth.

"What in Missiletainn's name are you talking abo-...." Owain says as he turns around and sees Noire walking towards them.

"Oh dear Naga..." Owain said.

As Noire walked past, she noticed the trio of boys staring at her, and knowing Inigo of all people, she knew exactly what he was thinking.

"WHAT DO YOU FOOLS THINK YOU'RE LOOKING AT?!" Noire yelled, her other personality taking over.

A pang of fear overtook the three boys, and Owain instantly turned around while Inigo and Brady looked in opposite directions to avoid her piercing gaze. Noire simply smiled when she saw the boys' reactions.

"Good." Noire said, continuing to walk. She wanted to find Morgan before more people started gawking at her chest. A desire that was already impossible to fulfill. In no time, she disappeared from sight.

"Why are the beautiful ones always crazy...?" Inigo said rather depressingly.

She continued to walk until she found Morgan's tent. She cursed the fact that their tents were on literally the polar opposite sides of camp, but she made it. With her confidence still high, she made her voice known to Morgan inside.

"Morgan? Are you in there?" She asked.

A few seconds passed before she heard a response.

"Uh...yeah. I'm in here, come in." Morgan responded. She instantly opened the tent and walked inside. Morgan was a rather average sized boy, around 16 to 17 years old, much like the rest of them. He had black hair and wore a similar outfit to his mother Robin. Noire already felt her heart pang in love just from the sight of him. She slowly walked towards him as he got up from his desk and turned around.

"Hey Noire, how's i-...." Morgan said, being cut off instantly. His eyes fell upon Noire's giant breasts. She smiled, noticing his stare. Seems like her little plan was already working! Morgan soon snapped himself out of it and looked Noire in the face, trying to avoid glances towards her chest.

"H-Hey Noire. What's up?" Morgan said, clearing his throat after. He tried everything in his power to avoid glancing at Noire's enormous tits.

---------

What does Noire do?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 marioluigi001 (UN: marioluigi001 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
marioluigi001 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2180743-Fire-Emblem-Breast-Expansion/cid/2640932-Morgans-Distractions