*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2181858-Your-New-Roommate/cid/2669744-Ask-And-You-Shall-ReceiveUsually
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2181858
Your brother in need of a housing asks to stay with you. Things are different and changing
This choice: You ask Ty a favor, he does it without thought. If you're both willing he's able  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Ask And You Shall Receive...Usually

    by: Thatbadwriter
After you and your brother drank your tea the two of you sat in silence for a time until Tyler got up from the breakfast nook and began stretching. Your jaw nearly went slack as your "baby brother" loomed in front of you bending from side to side, muscles contorting with effort, causing his abdominal roses to dance and the monster between his legs to sway obscenely. As your brain was beginning to melt you caught the barest glimpse of Tyler looking down at you with the very faintest glimmer of a smirk. "Not good!" your mind panicked "Uh...Tyler would you go get dressed..." you asked, before remembering his clothes were still drying, shit! Shockingly though Tyler just said sure and walked off to the laundry room before returning shortly in his damp, still dripping, attire.

"Why did I do that?" Tyler asked, utterly bewildered by his actions.

"I...don't know..." you admitted as the both of you just stood awkwardly for a moment before attempting to return to some normalcy.

---

Half an hour later you were just back to chilling with your brother, the both of you engrossed by whatever was on your phone, but that bizarre incident earlier still nagged at the back of your mind. Maybe, just maybe, there was something weird going on here, after all people don't generally go put wet clothes on. Daring to try and experiment you looked to Tyler, who was sprawled out on the couch, and asked, "Tyler, would you mind sitting up?"

"Sure Tim..." he said giving you a weird look.

Ok, bad start, that was definitely to simple to figure anything out. Wracking your mind for a more telling task you finally asked, "Would you stand on your head for me Ty?"

"Uh...ok," he said before dropping his phone on the couch and standing on his head.

"Um...thanks, you can stop now," you said gaining a little confidence in your theory.

"S-sure..." Tyler said sounding confused as he returned to his battered old phone.

"Ok think of something big this time," you thought, daring to push a little more. "Hey Ty would you clean my house for me?"

"Ha...fuck that," he joked, not even looking up from his phone.

"Wait why didn't that one work," you wondered growing confused. If he was doing whatever you said he should have hopped up and gone to work, right? Then a thought crossed your mind, maybe he had to want to do it or at least be willing to, so much for "I promise I'll do all the housework." After considering another pair of tasks to test that theory you told Tyler to go and bring you nearly half of what was in the refrigerator, which he did, but when you tried to get him to clean it all up he was predictably annoyed by the obtuse request instead of accommodating. This was enough for you to bring it up "So Ty, this is gonna sound crazy, but I think I can...like...make you do...stuff for some reason," you put forward.

"Bullshit," Tyler said, "That's insane."

"But if you remember you put on your wet stuff earlier, and you just randomly stood on your head for no reason," you pointed out.

"Tim I just did that stuff because I felt like it...that's all..." he said sounding doubtful of his own words. "Besides if I did everything you said why aren't I cleaning the house? Or putting all this crap away?" he gestured to all various foodstuff he'd gotten out.

"Because apparently I can't make you do stuff you don't wanna do, and you apparently hate to clean," you told him.

"Still that makes no sense, how would this even happen?" Tyler asked.

"I don't know," you admitted, the mystical teabags becoming just as lost to you as the shop you got them from, "But at least I can't accidentally make you do something weird."

"What do you mean?" Tyler asked, both a bit wide-eyed and concerned at the whole situation.

"I dunno, if I beat you at COD or something and told you to suck it you wouldn't actually...you know...try to suck it," you explained awkwardly. However Tyler promptly shocked you as he made a grab for your pants, wholly intending to pull them down and "suck it." "TYLER! Hey Tyler knock it off!" you yelled fending off you big little brother's advances, your jeans around your ankles already and boxers threatening to follow. As Tyler stuck his fingers into your waistband you finally snapped and slapped him across the face.

Tyler momentarily froze before he awkwardly apologized "So-sorry I don't know what came over me..."

"The hell you don't! It seems like you really wanted to suck me off! Me, your own brother!" you yelled, hypocritical fury rising.

"Yeah well, I just really like dick ok," Tyler said plainly, as if that was how everyone came out of the closet "Besides you aren't exactly bad looking." he murmured just loud enough for himself.

You were frankly stunned to hear that your brother, like yourself, was about as straight as a three dollar bill. For a moment your splitting brain even fired off the briefest unconscious feeling of hope that maybe he was harboring similarly forbidden feelings towards you before your conscious mind promptly shut that thought down. "That's ridiculous, ridiculous," you thought, "Just because a guy is gay doesn't automatically mean he wants to jump your bone. Although he literally did just...No Tim! You literally just climbed out of that rabbit hole!" you internally yelled at yourself.

Suddenly you were snapped back to the situation at hand when Tyler asked, "Hey Tim, how much do you think we can actually do with this?"

"What do you mean?" you said coming out of your stupor.

"Like do you think we can do any like...freaky supernatural shit?" he elaborated.

"How would I know," you responded, "If you want to try it think of something you'd be willing to have happen."

"Ok, I got one," Tyler said almost immediately, "I think it'd be really fucking cool to be even bigger. I've always thought it was super hot how well all gains have paid off and I love being so tall."

"Well alrighty then," you said a bit apprehensively at your brother's unnecessarily detailed admission, "Tyler would grow bigger for me?"
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Thatbadwriter (UN: jwe90 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thatbadwriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2181858-Your-New-Roommate/cid/2669744-Ask-And-You-Shall-ReceiveUsually