*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2183298-Monstr-the-latest-dating-revolution
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2183298
Adventurous humans and lonely monsters looking for love

Adventurous humans and lonely monsters looking for love

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
A new app has crept up from some dark corner of the internet promising its users the ability to date all manner of monsters, be it ancient myths and legends or other strange creatures of fantasy. Discarded mostly as a prank or some elaborate hoax, only a few people have found it so far and have given it a try. Those who took the plunge also soon discovered that monster standards for a 'date' can differ wildly from their expectations. Will they even survive their romantic encounters?

The rules:

1: Everyone involved is 18+, no underage characters
2: Gore is alright, but try not to go overboard with gratuitous descriptions
3: No Scat/watersports
4: Characters can die, but don't kill them off too quickly. Give the date a few chapters worth of story before hitting the fatal conclusion.
5: Let's avoid pre-established characters for now. Import species and such as you will, but don't haul in characters from other franchises. I may relax this rule later when there's more chapters, but for now attempt to create your own monsters and people.
5b: This includes the human roster, please endeavour to avoid using real life celebrities/people.
6: Dates need not be straight. M/M, F/F and more are all welcome.


If you have any questions about this interactive, feel free to send me an e-mail.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2183298-Monstr-the-latest-dating-revolution