*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Incredibles
  2. More moives.
  3. Moives
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2185989-Frenchfry-fattens-up/cid/2648959-The-Incredibles
by dfff
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #2185989
Frenchfry from lilo and stitch Hunger returns
This choice: The Incredibles  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The Incredibles

    by: pedro01
Frenchfry has done anything he can do fatten up Lilo and Stitch, which has proved to be success. This made himself an idea and decided why not just the two of them, where he can find more people to taste his delicious meal, and get fattened up for his own amusement?

That’s what he’s about to do, and decided I use the teleport he stumbled across, and zapped himself to go somewhere, so that nobody can caught him in the process. Luckily, it was instant, and Frenchfry seems to be in the suburb area right in front of him.

That grin look to his face says it all, now that he has all the freedom he can approach and find someone to enjoy his food, all filled with junk food and all. That’s when he had to go around the house and spotted the window being opened, so that he can try and greet these people.

He looked through the window, where he can see ________ in the living room.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The Entire Parr Family

2. One of the Parr Family

*Noteb*
3. Bob and Helen

*Noteb*
4. Violet and Dash

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 pedro01 (UN: pedro01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dfff has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2185989-Frenchfry-fattens-up/cid/2648959-The-Incredibles