Test the willpower of the Kill la Kill cast to see if they retain their identities.
|Here are my rules for how this will work:|
1) All entries being made must be at least two sentences long. Just asking what should happen next seems like lazy writing.
2) Do not make any chapters that end the interactive. If someone can keep the story going, then let them keep it going. If a narrative concludes in a "beginning to middle to end" fashion, then simply allow people to make a sequel or something.
3) The entries you make can be concise, but they must get to the point as soon as all necessary questions are answered. There are too many chapters in other interactives that would have characters getting age regressed and then ask what specific age they will become instead of what whether they are turned into a baby or a little kid or whatever. As soon as the characters, setting, and circumstance has been established, I want everyone involved to get right into the story instead of wasting good chapter space.
4) Don't be intimidated from the content rating. I simply made it this way to allow more artistic freedom. That said, I will apply some standards regarding said rating. If I find anything I deem inappropriate or get notified for anything that is deemed as such, I will have to take necessary action in order to remedy the problem.
5) By adding content to this interactive, you consent that I have the right to edit or delete your work if it breaks any of the other rules or if the grammar is just that bad. I will not penalize people for grammar and spelling mistakes and will leave minor errors alone unless you wish to request me to fix your own content for whatever reason.
Other than that, as usual, please feel free to contribute and enjoy.