Someone permanently changes into a young lady and gets caught in a new family dynamic.
1) Try to add in a decent amount of content each chapter (at least two sentences per chapter and all available choices filled).
2) Try to use at least decent grammar and spelling (minor mistakes will be ignored).
3) Please respect the content rating (this will mainly be enforced via common sense).
4) I have the right to delete or edit chapters if I have to (I'll try to send notifications for those cases).
5) Please don't delay the story using chapters with superfluous choices (character slots being the exception).
6) Please don't end a story branch (you can always start a new and related story afterwards if you really have to).
7) As you long as you follow the theme for this interactive and follow the other rules, feel free to mix things up.
8) Enjoy yourself and have fun.
I have noticed that, even when it comes to myself, that sometimes past tense is used and sometimes present tense is used for chapters. To clarify, the first chapters are past tense for the sake of the prologue. You can switch to present tense as soon the changed young lady is noticed by her new siblings. This present tense should be the default afterwards for the sake of proper writing. However, I realize that some people may have been taught to write otherwise and I understand that this may be a bit confused. With that said, there is no need to panic if you end up alternating between the two as long as the story remains being fun to read.