*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2195201-The-Chronicles-of-Miss-chief/cid/2698644-They-both-start-transforming
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2195201
A brand new anthology featuring brand new stories featuring gender bending adventures!
This choice: They both start transforming  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

They both start transforming

    by: Mr. George
As they finished chanting the words, a nervous chuckle broke from Eric's lips...

Kyle looked guilty, "Well, I don't suppose either of us thought it'd work... not really." An awkward smile of relief on his face.

"I wonder what's on TV?"

Before Eric could answer, his gaze dropped to the open book. The pages were glowing. Dazedly looking around the marijuana still too confounding. The room light wasn't overhead, a chuckling giggle burst from his lips.

Kyle's eyes were just as wide, just as unfocused, but he too saw the book filled with internal light, even the ink seemed to glow with a dark brilliance. Snatching his hands back, Eric gasped and copied the gesture. Both felt their skin prickle as if thunder and lightning were in the air.

But, they were both as startled as each other, as their clothes turned to dust, drifting to the floor, before vanishing on the hint of a breeze in the room.

"It'sss... It's real..." Eric goggled, almost giddy with excitement.

Kyle was still stunned, confused, and very, very stoned. His hands running over his bare flesh, as if this were some druggy delusion.

"So who was your dream woman... Your absolute fantasy..." he giggled, reaching out to brush his hands over Eric's just as naked flesh.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vanilla Thunder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2195201-The-Chronicles-of-Miss-chief/cid/2698644-They-both-start-transforming