*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Eric starts transforming
  2. Spell-ing Error
  3. Beginnings
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2195201-The-Chronicles-of-Miss-chief/cid/2699994-Eric-starts-transforming
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2195201
A brand new anthology featuring brand new stories featuring gender bending adventures!
This choice: Eric starts transforming  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Eric starts transforming

    by: Vanilla Thunder
"Maybe we missed something." Kyle ignored Eric's exclamation and started to search the pages of the book.

Eric on the other hand, felt a warmth growing inside him, along with a burbling nausea. He used his hand to wipe his face, before noticing that it seemed... smaller than it should be.

"Kyle? What exactly is your perfect woman?" Eric nervously asked as he observed his fingernails growing.

"Don't get any ideas and stealing this when we get the spell working." Kyle didn't look up from the book. "She's gotta be shorter than me, even in heels, I wouldn't want her to tower over me."

Eric noticed the room starting to grow around him.... no, he was shrinking from his typical 5' 9" to a much more compact 4'11". Eric immediately stood up and rushed over to a mirror hanging on the opposite wall. Kyle scarcely noticed and continued his summary.

"And she's gotta have nice tits, obviously. But really, I'm more of an ass man, so that has to be tight." Kyle continued.

Eric's chest began to bubble as two breasts slowly inflated around his nipples, stopping at the higher end of the B-Cup spectrum. Nearly C, but not quite. His ass also started to expand until it was straining against his, until very recently, comfortable pants.

"Kyle, stop looking at the book and look at me!" Eric demanded.

Kyle waved him off, too lost in his own world to realize the true magic that was going on in front of him.

"Long hair. Redhead. But not an unnatural shade, auburn, you know, like a reddish, brownish." Kyle continued.

Eric's hair started to grow rapidly as it expanded outward before settling onto his shoulders, with the coloring emerging from the roots and changing his formerly blonde hair into an auburn shade.

"Light voice, and she's gotta be into gaming and stuff, a nerd-girl." Kyle continued. "And her face would be pretty, cute nose, but that plain sort of pretty, the type of girl who doesn't need makeup, but probably wears it anyway."

Eric felt his face shifting, with his facial bones cracking as they restructured. As all that went on, his body slowly started to transform to match the specifics of Kyle's explanation. His body hair retracted into his body, and his male anatomy had been abruptly replaced with its female counterpart.

With no more energy left to stand, Eric collapsed to the floor, finally breaking Kyle out of his reverie.

"Eric? Dude holy shit!" Kyle leaped up and rushed over to his fallen friend.

Kyle lifted Eric up to find a pretty girl staring back at him, wrapped in clothes that were far too large for her. Like she was wearing her boyfriend's clothes.

"Eric?" Kyle asked.

"What do you think, moron?" Eric replied, before holding a dainty hand to his mouth. "Is that... oh my god."

"It worked!" Kyle exclaimed.

"No it didn't! It was supposed to create a woman, you said!" Eric stood up and waved his arms around, causing the sleeves of his hoodie to go flying every which way as he spoke.

"Well, maybe I got the translation wrong, but it did work!" Kyle insisted.

"This isn't it working, and how come it didn't work on you? Why aren't you my dream girl?" Eric demanded, hands on his hips.

"I dunno, but you gotta find some new clothes. You look ridiculous." Kyle said.

"I don't need new clothes, I need you to find the reversal spell!" Eric said.

"Yeah, but... It might take a while. Better to be comfortable, right?" Kyle asked.

"Don't give me that, you just want to see me in something that'll flatter this figure, right?" Eric asked.

"Can't blame a guy for trying." Kyle shrugged.

For hours, they pored over the book, unable to find anything about a reversal spell.

"This is hopeless!" Eric whined, moving a strand of hair out of his face repeatedly.

"I know... Nothing about reversal." Kyle said. "Maybe..."

"Maybe what?" Eric asked.

"There's that store at the mall. The weird curio store, I remember hearing back in high school that people thought the owner was a witch or something." Kyle replied.

"No way, I'm not leaving the house like this!" Eric insisted.

"What about calling your great aunt?" Kyle asked.

"That won't work either. She doesn't do technology, no phone and it's not like I can just call her cruise." Eric said.

"So that settles it. We're going to the mall."

"Go alone."

"If they can reverse it, it'll go faster with you there. Now, do you want to change, or do you want to just head out now?" Kyle asked.

Eric pondered for a moment before...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Vanilla Thunder (UN: vanillathunder at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vanilla Thunder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2195201-The-Chronicles-of-Miss-chief/cid/2699994-Eric-starts-transforming