*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Spell-ing Error
  2. Beginnings
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2195201-The-Chronicles-of-Miss-chief/cid/2686941-Spell-ing-Error
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2195201
A brand new anthology featuring brand new stories featuring gender bending adventures!
This choice: Spell-ing Error  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Spell-ing Error

    by: Vanilla Thunder
"Dude, we're gonna get in so much trouble!" Eric said.

"Don't worry, no one will ever know we stole your great aunt's spell book." Kyle said as he laid an old book onto the couch. "Okay, let's see what we've got."


Eric was a recent high-school graduate taking a gap year. Instead of classes, he was taking a series of odd jobs, his current one being house-sitting for his great aunt Agnes, who was on a world cruise tour for summer. Kyle was Eric's best friend, and the two, not being particularly lucky in the dating department were mostly sitting around the house bored out of their skulls.

Last week, they had been snooping around in the attic (despite explicit instruction to not go into the attic) and had uncovered a trunk of books. One of the books claimed to be a spell book. Neither of the two young men were superstitious, but Eric had remarked that Great Aunt Agnes seemingly lived an idyllic life, and with magic, that would be easy to achieve.

Today, the two were bored again, and decided to light up a joint to pass the time. In their marijuana-induced stupor, their conversation had been derailed to talking about their lack of relationships.

"Man, you know why we don't have girlfriends? Cause no girls get us, you know?" Kyle asked.

"You're right, dude." Eric agreed. "If only we could like, find a girl that gets us."

"Or..." Kyle sat forward. "What if we made one? I saw in that spell book yesterday that there was a... what was it, transfiguration spell."

"What does that mean?" Eric asked.

"It like, means to create something. And if we use it, we can create a woman, just by thinking about one." Kyle replied.

"What are we waiting for, let's do it!" Eric got up and started to rush to the attic.

By the time that they were sitting around and reading the book, Eric had sobered up somewhat, and was having second thoughts.

"Dude, we're gonna get in so much trouble!" Eric said.

"Don't worry, no one will ever know we stole your great aunt's spell book. We use it, create our woman, and put it back." Kyle said as he laid an old book onto the couch. "Okay, let's see what we've got."

Kyle opened the book and flipped through the pages.

"Let's see... create fire, create water, gain riches, see the future... aha!" Kyle exclaimed. "Transfiguration Feminam."

"Female transfiguration. You're sure that means create? Cause it looks like transform." Eric said.

"Of course it means create, if it meant transform, it'd say transform, right?" Kyle insisted.

"I guess..." Eric said.

"Okay, let's place our hands on the book and read out these words while imagining out perfect women." Kyle said.

Eric and Kyle placed their hands onto the pages as they read the words aloud.

"Spiritibus, transfiguret in me hanc femina imaginem!" the two said in unison.

When they finished, there was a flash of light and both of them were thrown back onto the ground. They stood up and tried to steady themselves as they looked around.

"Where are they?" Eric asked.

"I don't know..." Kyle replied. "They should be here."

"Guess it was a bust." Eric said.

"Guess so..." Kyle sighed.

"Hey, what's going on?" one of them exclaimed.

What happened?

You have the following choices:

1. Eric starts transforming

2. Kyle starts transforming

3. They both start transforming

4. A woman appears before them

5. Something else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Vanilla Thunder (UN: vanillathunder at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vanilla Thunder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2195201-The-Chronicles-of-Miss-chief/cid/2686941-Spell-ing-Error