*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2195891-Star-Babyfly-WG-Story/cid/2687871-Give-into-her-secret-fantasty-of-become-a-fat-b
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #2195891
Star Butterfly, but as a baby, growing fatter!
This choice: Give into her secret fantasty of become a fat baby  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Give into her secret fantasty of become a fat b...

    by: Singed212
Star had always idealized the life of laziness and gluttony, and being a baby would make that so much easier! So, instead of going to school, Star decided she was going to live out the rest of her life as the big, fat baby she'd always wanted to be. With a wave of her wand, she magically found herself shrinking down, down, down until she was no older than a few days old. Star still retained her teenage brain, as well as her knowledge on how to operate her wand, so this change was purely aesthetic.
"Yay! I'm a baby! Now it's time to get me lots of food to make me into a FAT baby!" Star said in a high-pitched voice, as she began to create tons of huge food portions in her room. As they spawned in, Star was able to eat each and every last bit of it, swallowing down burger quadruple her own size, guzzle down fries, slurp steaks and even chug down big quarts of milkshakes.
Every second she ate, Star was getting fatter, and it seemed she wasn't going to slow down any time soon...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Singed212 (UN: single22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Singed212 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2195891-Star-Babyfly-WG-Story/cid/2687871-Give-into-her-secret-fantasty-of-become-a-fat-b