*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2200726-One-Foot-Tall-Fianc/cid/3025019-Kimberlys-feelings
by Hectic
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #2200726
You are a one foot tall guy about to meet the family of his regular sized fiancé!
This choice: Kimberly admits the truth and tells her true feelings about Jake.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #24

Kimberly’s feelings

    by: Unknown
Kimberly started her talk when the others were ready to listen.

“Cassie, I... don’t really have anything against Jake truth be told. If anything, I think he really is a decent guy who seems to care about you more than anything I could ever hope for in a son in law.”

Cassie, Irina and the others could only look in confusion while you were just listening.

“But, I just can’t see this work out.”

Kimberly said with a stern look.

“He seems like a decent guy but what happens when he finds himself trapped somewhere else or if he’s not able to reform for however long?”

Cassie was about ready to tell her mom to stop talking when Kimberly suddenly stood up with a determined look.

“And you young lady!! Why haven’t you realized by now that I’m still your mother and you couldn’t even talk to me about this whole fiancé business? What about how the family would react? Didn’t you ever consider that Cassie? Hmmm...”

Cassie would have called her out saying that she was an adult and what she did with her boyfriend/fiancé was her own business...

Yet, why did she feel guilty...

Kimberly continued her talk as Cassie was thinking about the situation.

“I realize that my actions have caused Jake great discomfort and making my daughter worried was something I never should do as a mother. There is no excuse and I’m sorry.”

Kimberly did look guilty for a moment as the others stared at her thinking how to react.

“But...”

Yet Kimberly wasn’t done..

“Despite my guilt, I would do it all again. Because I want Cassie to leave Jake and start over with someone ‘normal’. Someone who she doesn’t have to worry will disappear or will keep her worried enough to cause her unwanted fears. It isn’t right and if I truly had my way then Jake would be gone out the door permanently... but not dead or suffering. I really have no bad feelings for Jake. I just want him to leave Cassie alone. That’s how I feel about all this!”

Kimberly sighed as she let out all her inner frustration.

Everyone was silent...

And you were worried this would change everything...

And you were right!
————————————————————————

Thankfully, Irina had managed to recover the chemicals and finally got you free from your trapped state.

It took awhile but you finally managed to reform to yourself again.

What’s weird is that all the women were staring at you with a strange look.

What’s more weird was that Kimberly had a small and dried washcloth to cover you to keep yourself from freezing due to you being naked.

Once you seemed like you were warming up enough; Cassie spoke.

“Jake, while you were reforming from that stuff you were covered in. Me and my mom had a real talk about everything. I hope you know that despite everything my mom said earlier that you know she isn’t a bad person and she was desperate because she was looking out for me. I mean... she’s my mom and I love her.”

She turned to Kimberly and smiled before turning back to you.

“After that, everyone; Irina included talked about what could be done for this mess to sort itself out.”

You were getting uneasy feeling deep inside.

“And after enough talking...”

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. I think we need to break up for my family’s sake.. but we want you apart of it.

*Noteb*
2. Another choice?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Hectic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2200726-One-Foot-Tall-Fianc/cid/3025019-Kimberlys-feelings