*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2202398-Supernatural-Beauty/cid/2785733-Lindsay-has-an-interesting-proposition
Rated: GC · Interactive · Supernatural · #2202398
A group of friends battle the supernatural and look good while doing it...
This choice: Something else happens...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Lindsay has an interesting proposition.

    by: njae
Freddie looked at Lindsay with a mix of resigned exhaustion and a hint of excitement. It was clear what she wanted now and he didn't feel like he would be able to resist her if she really pressed the issue.

"I've been thinking," she began, as she strolled through his apartment. She still kept the trench coat on. "And I think we should continue our little experiment."

No surprises there.

"Let me guess," Freddie interrupted. "You want me to improve you a bit further."

Lindsay smiled. "Now that would be nice, wouldn't it?"

Freddie returned a smug smile. Called it!

"But no."

"What?" Freddie had been so sure about her intentions, he all but screamed in surprise. "What do you mean?"

Lindsay's smile only grew bigger. She knew she had totally subverted his expectations. "What I mean is, that you have a gift that has unbounded potential and right now you've been using it for some rather small stuff if I understand correctly."

"I don't think small is the word I would use," Freddie countered.

That smug smile was still on Lindsay's face. "Let's recap what you did so far. You gave Xei Li a boob job, me a bigger makeover and if I had to guess, Xei Li went in for seconds. Is that correct so far?"

Freddie only nodded. He was getting curious about what she had to suggest.

"And how many mana points do you have left?"

His head sunk at the question.

"Not a single one? That's not very surprising. Apparently you're the type of guy to do everything to please a woman. Even if that woman isn't interested in him."

Way to set the mood. If she wanted to make Freddie turn her down, she was doing a great job.
"On the other hand that is quite charming on it's own. But I don't think that's the right way to go."

"What are you suggesting?" Freddie felt a bit irritated.

"I was thinking about a partnership. I'll help you get more of those mana points and in return I want 75% of those points to be spent how I want."

Freddie almost fell over. That sounded surprisingly reasonable compared to what had happened so far.

"Wait! Wouldn't it make more sense if we split those points halfway?"

"Am I the only person you will sleep with from now on?" Lindsay counterd. "Because I doubt that I will be. Those points are not part of the deal. And the moment you have a serious girlfriend, this little partnership will effectively be over. Higher risk for me, so I want a bigger part."

His mind was racing. She clearly had given this a lot of thought. And it made sense to him in a way. Still, he could bargain a little.

"Two out of three."

"Deal!" Lindsay answered almost immediately holding her hand out.

Now that was easy. Freddie took her hand and shook it to seal the deal. The moment this was over, Lindsay almost jumped him, planting a kiss on his unsuspecting lips.

"You really want another boost, do you?" he joked.

"Oh I already told you that's not the case." she leaned in to whisper in Freddie's ear. "The next point are all going into you! After all we need to produce a lot of points for Project Super Lindsey!"

Freddie gulped. He had totally failed to even consider that he might use his gift to improve himself as well.

You have the following choices:

1. Lindsay spends the entire night, building up a huge pool of points to spend.

*Noteb*
2. Something else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 njae (UN: tankynator at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
HikerAngel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2202398-Supernatural-Beauty/cid/2785733-Lindsay-has-an-interesting-proposition