*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jake
  2. More Characters
  3. Characters and Setup
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2203788-The-Burgeoning-Book/cid/2741442-Jake
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #2203788
Nondescript high school girls growing larger and more beautiful than those who taunt them
This choice: Jake  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Jake

    by: HikerAngel
Jake walked home with the book that he had purchased at the antique shop in his hand. He had always been fascinated by the idea of girls growing more developed and prettier, and the book seems to have a number of those types of stories in it.

The thought made him think of his relationship with Emma. She was a year older than her was, the same age as Emma's sister Emily. Maybe that had doomed the romance from the start. Emma had been small and underdeveloped like Emily when they had first started dating, but over the course of that year, she had grown five inches from 4'11" to 5'4". Her face had cleared and grown prettier as it matured. Her breasts had bloomed into nice B-cups. She had been promoted from the JV to varsity cheer.

Jake had loved every moment of it--Emma's development. However, once he had become accustomed to the pride of having a pretty girlfriend on his arm, she had dumped him and leveraged her new beauty to replace him with Tad, the running back on the football team. Jake was still bitter about it. He had never seen it coming, though in retrospect, he should have. When he had been over at her house, she had seemed less and less interested in him over the course of the year. He had actually spent more time with Emily and her friends than with Emma by the last month of their relationship.

Emily and her friends were in his grade, and he shared various classes with them in school. All of them were even smaller than Emma had been before she had developed in her junior year. He hoped that they would see the same kind of growth that Emma had over the course of the school year.

Jake arrived at home and went to his room to check out his new leather-bound acquisition. Leafing through the stories, they all seemed pretty interesting to him. He set the book down and resolved to read the first short story tonight before bed.

For now, though, he was supposed to join some other friends and play the latest coop video game. He sat down in front of the TV and grabbed his controller.

***

That night, in his pajamas, Jake climbed into bed and grabbed the book. Turning the knob on his lamp, he set the book on his chest and began to read.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 HikerAngel (UN: hikerangel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
HikerAngel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2203788-The-Burgeoning-Book/cid/2741442-Jake