*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Brian and Brie
  2. More Characters
  3. Characters and Setup
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2203788-The-Burgeoning-Book/cid/2746009-Brian-and-Brie
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #2203788
Nondescript high school girls growing larger and more beautiful than those who taunt them
This choice: Brian and Brie  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Brian and Brie

    by: curiouscat321
Brie has just had another fight with her best friend. These high school fights were ridiculous. Catty, gossipy, all-out wars. Of course they would make up, Brie thought. Jillian had been her best friend since diapers practically. But, as high school progressed, the fights started coming harder, they lasted longer and the reunions are were far shorter.

She felt like their friendship was slowly dying over time.

Why did Jillian have to go and get hot? She got boobs and legs and then the popular girls went and sucked her up.

Brie sighed. 5’2 and an A cup. She clearly picked the short straw.

Brie closed her locker to find her only other friend on the other side of the door. Brian. He was the only person that made Brie feel tall. He was only 5’ solid and who knows if he’d get much taller. He had a goofy smile on his face.

“Did you see it last night?” Brian asked excitedly

“See what?” Brie replies as she tried her best to expel out her train of thought with a smile.

“The latest episode of Archie! I want to know what you thought about it!”

The bell rang. Class was starting in just a couple.

“I didn’t get a chance. Talk after class?” Brie asked as she began walking towards the track for gym class.

Brian nodded and walked away. After all these years of friendship, he had developed a major crush on Brie. He knew she’d never date him though. Why would she date him?

—-

Brie ran out to the track. She was very late. She couldn’t help notice a dusty, ornate book lying on the ground next to the path. She stopped and picked it up. She flipped through the first pages to see if she could find a owner. The first chapter was called.

The Couple who Grows Together, Stays Together

She picked up the book and continued on her way. She’d find the owner later or put it in lost and found after class.

You have the following choices:

1. Her and Brian read the story together after school

*Noteb*
2. She reads the story alone now.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 curiouscat321 (UN: curiouscat3210 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
HikerAngel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2203788-The-Burgeoning-Book/cid/2746009-Brian-and-Brie