*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2204803-Shrunken-At-Your-House/cid/2744337-Found-Aunt-Tara-Wish-You-Didnt
by Brute
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2204803
What happens when you shrink inside your own home?
This choice: You get up and try to follow Aunt Tara (Where did she go)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Found Aunt Tara, Wish You Didn't

    by: Brute
You recover from your initial shock and the obvious thing to do is go after Aunt Tara. You need help. You pick yourself up and start running back the way you came were Aunt Tara had stomped off to before she turned the corner. The new carpet your Mom had just ordered was thick and made movements hard and itchy but you were able to cross the hall in good time. Holding yourself close to the dash board you turn the corner and look to hopefully see Aunt Tara. Unfortunately there was no one.

You look down the hall and realize she must have gone into one of the rooms. There was the hall bathroom, next to that was the hall closet but she wouldn’t be in there. On the other side is Kelly’s room then Shannon’s room and Sarah’s nursery. Your room was at the very end of the hall but no one, except your mom, went in there. The door behind you was your mom’s room but you know Aunt Tara didn’t go in there because you would have seen her. Then the answer is presented to you with the loud sound of runny water coming very distinctly from the bathroom.

With your mind made up you start heading for the bathroom door. Fortunately it was the closest of the doors anyway. You make your way to the giant closed door. Not even thinking as to what Aunt Tara would be doing in a bathroom you in desperation to get help dive under the door. You fit with plenty of room and come up on the other end.

Oh crap…literally. You get up and are immediately faced with the giant white toilette and on that toilet sitting, reading a CASMO magazine with her skit and stockings down around her ankles is your humongous aunt. (A quick description of Aunt Tara: she is the oldest of five children, has no children of her own because she has spent all her time being the over achiever in Harvard, Oxford and maybe even Yale. She is a prim and proper woman that has kept a slim figure, mostly because of no children. She works insane hours as a CEO of some business empire with her several other unknown partners. She would be an attractive lady if she let her hair down once in a while and let lose. It was only in the last year that she has been coming over to spend time with her sisters, which is a possible sign of a mid-life crisis, were she is realizing that work isn’t the only thing in life, but she might not be there just yet. Now back to the story)

You are staring at this giant woman using the toilet so needless to say you are stunned. Wasn’t thinking that was going to be what you saw. Instead however of turning around and going back outside you run forward and too the left to hide yourself feeling completely embarrassed, like that makes any difference in your condition. You run across the bathroom matt unknown to your aunt because of her nose being in the magazine and the place you choose to run too is behind the oversized purse resting against the wall. You run behind it and lean against it thinking this is the worst thing you could possibly have done.

There is a loud sound of movement on the other side of the purse you are hiding behind. You pick out to see what Aunt Tara is doing. BOMB, BOMB…those two giant black stiletto shoes land right in front of you and turn. The sound of water is again heard, Aunt Tara is washing her hands. You let your eyes travel up the back of the giant heels to those black nylon legs and to the dark business skirt that is so high like it is a giant living building.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Brute (UN: brutetal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Brute has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2204803-Shrunken-At-Your-House/cid/2744337-Found-Aunt-Tara-Wish-You-Didnt