*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2213777-Head-SwapFor-Life/cid/2807837-Switcheroo-Orb-Hansel-and-Robert-Exchange-Bodies
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2213777
You Head Swap for Life. Extra points for Good Chapters
This choice: Greta and Robert invite their mutual, Sophomore friend, Hansel  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Switcheroo Orb: Hansel and Robert Exchange Bodies

    by: Ctbro
Robert smiled as he closed the front door, his sister having entered the house a head of him. His parents typically parked in the driveway, as the garage was cluttered with boxes, and only one car was parked in the drive way. He checked his phone, which notified him of one new message. "Date night tonight!" Robert read the text aloud for his sister. "Will be back late. Leftovers are in the fridge. Smiley-face. Heart."

"That couldn't have worked out any better." Greta grinned. "Gives us plenty of time to experiment with the Switcheroo Orb."

"What did you call it?" Robert asked.

"The Switheroo Orb. Mrs. Maple never said what it was called, so I named it." She explained cheerfully.

"I guess that works." Robert pondered the name for a moment but decided that he like it. He then commented abruptly, "We should invite Hansel over."

"What? Why?" Hansel questioned as she turned her head slightly away.

Robert smiled as his sister's cheeks turned a slight shade of red. Hansel was a mutual friend of theirs and a 10th grade student at their high school, the grade in between his and his sister's. Robert had met Hansel back in elementary school, and they became fast friends despite the slight difference in their grade level. Back then, the three of them often rode dirt bikes, played video games, or other activities together. As they grew up, Hansel continued to be close friends with both of the siblings, but more recently, he knew his sister had formed an infatuation with their good friend, hence the rosy red cheeks when he mentioned inviting Hansel over.

"We have to include some others in this. It won't be anything interesting if it is just us two." Robert reasoned. His sister acknowledged his point, and he quickly pulled out his phone again to call their friend. After not-so-patiently waiting for Hansel to arrive, he and his sister enthusiastically greeted him as he opened the front door. Hansel was slightly taller than him, roughly an inch or two. But, he also had a lean build, having spent the last two years in the high school's swim team. He smelled faintly of chlorine.

"Dude, this is incredible." Robert began as he lead Hansel and Greta into the living room. The room was spacious, with a soft white carpet, two couches, and an dark oak coffee table. The carpet was soft, perfect in case the orb accidentally fell from someone's hands.

"What is so incredible that I had to rush over here?" Hansel questioned.

"This." Greta slowly opened the case containing the Switcheroo orb.

"That looks like a... foggy crystal ball?" Hansel guessed. "Are we having a seance? I'm down."

"Not quite." Robert said as he carefully removed the orb from the clam-like chest, cradling it in his hands. "Touch the top of the orb, and tell me what you think?"

Hansel had a puzzled look on his face as he stared from one sibling to the other. "Okay..." He said as he placed a hand over the orb.

Immediately, the smoke-like substance in the orb began to spin. Robert smiled as his soul, or essence, began to glow in a silver light, and as he looked at his friend, Hansel seemed to glow in a strange steel grey color. He wondered for a moment, why he and his friend both glowed in similar colors, and why his sister was a purple. He lost his train of thought when he felt himself, his soul, being pulled into the orb. He rotated around, feeling the presence of his scare friend. A moment later, he was expelled. He blinked a couple of times, watching as his original body, currently being inhabited by Hansel, fearfully looked at him.

The orb fell from his original, Hansel's, hands. Greta was quick to catch it, having been prepared for the orb to fall. "Its such a strange feeling, right?" She asked.

"What the hell just happened?" Hansel, in Robert's body questioned. "Am I... Did we switch bodies?" He looked at his original body, currently being occupied by Robert.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ctbro (UN: ctbro at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fares002 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2213777-Head-SwapFor-Life/cid/2807837-Switcheroo-Orb-Hansel-and-Robert-Exchange-Bodies