*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Another visitor
  2. More visitors
  3. Whisked Away Visitors
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2217302-Adventure-in-the-Land-of-Saga/cid/2812543-Another-visitor
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by sup
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2217302
Become Royalty or those whisked away on an adventure through a strange land.
This choice: Another visitor  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Another visitor

    by: sup
None of them strike your fancy? Have a look at these visiting couples.

Charles
Occupation: Criminal, former bar owner
Age: 30
Personality: A bartender who after losing his bar to new uprising and classy places, turned to a life of crime alongside his partner Betty and became a notorious duo. Their aim for Saga might be the same.

Betty
Occupation: Criminal, former heiress
Age: 29
Personality: A former heiress who wanted a little excitement in her life, which she got when she met Charles in his bar one day. The two of them then teamed up and started robbing left and right. Their aim may be the same in Saga.

Paul
Occupation: High School Student
Age: 18
Personality: A young boy and an athlete. He was about to graduate with his long time friend Ina when the two found themselves whisked away to Saga. Will they return home or make a new life with each other here.

Ina
Occupation: High School Student
Age: 18
Personality: A sweet and kind young girl who enjoys art. She was set to graduate and tell her long time friend Paul her true feelings before the two ended up being brought to Saga.

more visitors to come.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Charles and Betty

*Noteb*
2. Paul and Ina

3. more visitors

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 sup (UN: frown at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sup has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2217302-Adventure-in-the-Land-of-Saga/cid/2812543-Another-visitor