*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Change yourself
  2. Go to mall
  3. Emo
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220278-The-Personality-App/cid/2825701-Change-yourself
by T
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2220278
An app that can change anyone’s personality to what you want.
This choice: Change yourself  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Change yourself

    by: T
You type “careless” into the bar and take a selfie with the flash on. You don’t feel any different, so you decide to test it out. You go up to your moms room to make fun of her and see if you feel bad.

Alex: Hey mom, just wanted to remind you you’ll always be ugly.
Mom: You dont have to tell me, I know.

You don’t feel the need to say sorry or tell her you were joking, so it was finally time to be a soleless villain. Right after though, Amanda walls up behind you.

Amanda: Fuck you, mom is beautiful in every way you piece of shit. Why would you say that?!
Alex: Look at her real quick.

Amanda peeps in the door to see her mom with all of her body modifications and Hot Topic, Putting on her white powder and black makeup. She has the same expression you did when your mom walked through the door.

Amanda: What happened to her?
Alex: I have no idea, she just got all this stuff at the mall and started acting this way.
Amanda: She’s gunna loose her job with all those piercings and tattoos? What made her do this?

You started to think Amanda might start looking into what happened, you decide you have to change her personality fast to get her mind off it and onto One specific thing.

Alex: Maybe if I send her s picture of us we can remind her of what else she has in life.
Amanda: That’s kinda retarded, but worth a try

You point the camera at both of you and close your eyes right before the flash. What did you type in the bar?

You have the following choices:

1. A stuffer (Weight gain)

*Noteb*
2. Also emo

3. Other option

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 T (UN: silvertop69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
T has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220278-The-Personality-App/cid/2825701-Change-yourself