*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Alien invasion
  2. Other
  3. Someone else
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220278-The-Personality-App/cid/2837276-Alien-invasion
by T
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2220278
An app that can change anyone’s personality to what you want.
This choice: Alien invasion  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Alien invasion

    by: T
Your sitting in your living room with your sisters watching a movie. It was a movie called “The Fourth Kind,” so it was pretty ironic accounting for the upcoming situation. Your younger sister was eating popcorn and getting really into it, while your older sister had a blanket over her eyes the whole time. Your parents were asleep upstairs since it was Friday and they were exhausted for the week.

Alex: Did you wanna watch this because of that meteor shower last week?
Lily: Kinda, isn’t it crazy though? What if they really are aliens!
Alex: I doubt it honestly...
Lily: Hey Alex, do you think aliens are real?
Alex: I mean probably, I feel like they’re at least not as advanced as us though and just some animals or plants sitting on another planet.
Lily: Okay, I think it would be pretty cool if they came here. I think they would be peaceful.
Alex: I don’t, why would they even come here if they didn’t think of colonizing the planet? And if they’re smart enough to figure out how to get here, we’re fucked anyway.
Lily: Who knows, I hope I get to see one in my lifetime though.

After the movie you all walk upstairs and go to bed, Amanda with her light on all night. It was about 2:30 A.M., and someone hears a crash out in the woods. Who gets up to go investigate?

You have the following choices:

1. Lily

*Noteb*
2. Alex

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 T (UN: silvertop69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
T has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220278-The-Personality-App/cid/2837276-Alien-invasion