*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Way Too Hot
  2. More Slots
  3. Shrunk By Mew
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220982-Shrunk-In-The-Pokeworld/cid/2833302-Way-Too-Hot
Rated: E · Interactive · Activity · #2220982
You get shrunk in the Pokeworld by Mew, and you have to go find it to get your height back
This choice: Slot 7  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Way Too Hot

    by: G.Harold
Suddenly, Mew floated back to where you are standing. You breath a sigh of relief and expected to be back to normal again. However, it wasn't what you were expecting as your surroundings are quickly changing. Once that's over, you soon found yourself in a brand-new location.

Instead of a grassy field, you are standing on a rocky mountain path that is incredibly hot; you are even sweating right now. You soon realized that Mew must've teleported you here, but why? From the looks of it, this appears to be on a large mountain with a steam air around it.

"Mew, why did you bring me here?" You asked.

"In order to experience an amazing moment of your life."

With that, she teleported away.

You are confused at what she meant by that as you highly doubt you will even experience anything good in the middle of a large volcano. With nothing left to do, you decided to go down and try to find some way to get back to normal.

As you travelled down, you began to notice something familiar about this place. While you never visited here before, you did read a book about a large volcano a long time ago. This volcano is known as Mt Chimney and is very tall; about 5000 feet tall to be exact! Kinda think of it, you did see the vast landscape of Hoenn at last. You immediately discovered that this IS Mt Chimney and because of it's great size, you can see nearly everything around the region. Honestly if you were at your original size, you would love to sit here and just take a look at sights from the mountain; you can even see your hometown of Petalburg City from up here. Is this what Mew wanted you to experience? You guess that must be the case, but it didn't really make any sense on why she shrank you for it.

After sightseeing for a while, you go back to your journey downwards. You couldn't stand here any longer due to the heat and going lower will make everything less hot for you to survive. You travel across the rocky terrain that makes up the mountainous route and realized that the more you travel down, the less warmer it gets. However, you suddenly felt something hot nearby and it almost feels like warm liquid coming from below. You slowly walk to the cliff and look down. You see a small lake that looks like a hot spring, but there's something there that really surprised you.

Resting on the hot springs is a girl but it's not just any girl, it's someone you think you recognized. She has long red hair that is tied in a ponytail, making it look spiky. The only thing she's wearing is a black bikini. Yep, this is none other than Flannery, the fire gym leader of Lavaridge Town. The reason you know her is because you once saw a battle between her and a trainer on TV once and ever since you saw her, you thought she was very hot like the fire Pokemon she uses, but in a good way. You also really wanted to see and get closer to her.

Wait a minute...

You finally realized what Mew meant by getting an amazing moment. The reason she shrank you and got you here was so you could get close to Flannery in secret. You could just take advantage of this new size and go see her up close without her even knowing your existence.

You look at her and was about to go down until you see a beach towel right next to the springs. It looks like she might be going to there to dry herself and relax under the sun. You thought of waiting for her to do so and go exploring across her body. Next to the towel, you can see a bag that may belong to her and began to think about going inside to explore around her clothes.

What do you do?

You have the following choices:

1. You go towards the hot springs

*Noteb*
2. You wait until she got out

*Noteb*
3. You go inside her bag

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 G.Harold (UN: greenharold18 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220982-Shrunk-In-The-Pokeworld/cid/2833302-Way-Too-Hot