*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2221808-Silver-and-Gold-Chrono-Mind-Control/cid/2840766-Silver-disagrees-but-Gold-forces-the-mask-on-hi
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #2221808
Silver the Hedgehog and Gold the Tenrec Travel through time to brainwash a better future.
This choice: Silver disagrees but Gold forces the mask on him to change his mind  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Silver disagrees but Gold forces the mask on hi...

    by: RBM5
“Gold are you crazy that would make us no better than them?!” The hedgehog was shocked and appalled by what he was hearing from his trusted ally as he close his eyes to think as he tried comprehending Gold’s reasoning not expecting the her to suddenly shove the mask onto his face.
“Wha-“ Silver reached for the mask but his hands stopped midway as they started to shake while the dots on the mask changed from white to yellow, once the colors changed the hedgehog’s arms dropped as he spoke up in a very monotone voice: “Subject now serves Mistress Gold, what is your first command?” Gold sighed as she looked at Silver in his current state, if only he were able to understand her logic then maybe she wouldn’t have to have done this to him but as he was now she did start coming up with some ideas for the fallen hero...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RBM5 (UN: rbm5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Twisted Gear has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2221808-Silver-and-Gold-Chrono-Mind-Control/cid/2840766-Silver-disagrees-but-Gold-forces-the-mask-on-hi