*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2221808-Silver-and-Gold-Chrono-Mind-Control/cid/2843848-Silver-and-Gold-argue-until-Silver-tries-to-bra
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #2221808
Silver the Hedgehog and Gold the Tenrec Travel through time to brainwash a better future.
This choice: Silver and Gold argue until Silver tries to brainwash the idea out of Golds head  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Silver and Gold argue until Silver tries to bra...

    by: RBM5
Silver was disturbed by the suggestion his friend gave as he saw taking away someone’s will to make them as bad as the council. “Please Gold couldn’t we-“ Silver was caught off guard by the look of anger Gold gave in response as it was clear she was deadset on this now with or without his help. Luckily for Silver he did have the ability of mind control however he didn’t like using it but perhaps making Gold forget about this idea was the only thing he could do however he forgot that she was able to hear his thoughts as when Silver made his move she did a move herself in retaliation as both friends began a struggle against each other in a fight of dominance on the mental landscape.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RBM5 (UN: rbm5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Twisted Gear has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2221808-Silver-and-Gold-Chrono-Mind-Control/cid/2843848-Silver-and-Gold-argue-until-Silver-tries-to-bra