*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The head lunch lady
  2. A forest in Oregon
  3. USA
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2228612-Alien-Invasion/cid/2885197-The-head-lunch-lady
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by T
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2228612
You are a breeder type alien sent to earth to control as many people as possible.
This choice: The head lunch lady  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The head lunch lady

    by: T
You walk up to the head lunch lady and ask her to talk to her in private. She was already a big lady, so she would be able to produce spawn quickly. You go into a side study room and lock the door behind you. “What did you want to talk about honey?”, the lady asked. You take the breeder out of your pocket and throw it at her face. It gets to her mouth when she starts screaming, but luckily the windows are sound proof since it’s got studying. Before she can get to the door and unlock it, she falls to the ground and starts convulsing. After about 30 seconds, she gets up and looks around.

Lucy: How do you feel? Are you in full control?
Lunch Lady: I’m starving.. but I seem to be linked with her brain.
Lucy: Great. I want you to eat as much as you can to produce enough spawn to control all the lunch lady’s by lunch tomorrow. You all should have enough spawn by Friday to disperse to the whole 5th grade. When they can, they will infect the 4th grade, then you get the idea.
Lunch Lady: Of coarse, let me get to it then.

She leaves the room and goes back to the kitchen. You look through a window and see her eating a whole tray of taco meat, chugging a gallon of milk as well. You knew your plan was coming together nicely, and it was only a matter of time before your whole school could infect their families. At this rate the county should be controlled mostly by us in a few weeks, then the state. One thing you knew though was you needed a new body, one that could produce spawn faster. After you get home you decide to switch, but with who?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Mom

2. Teacher

*Noteb*
3. Neighbor

*Noteb*
4. Stay

*Noteb*
5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 T (UN: silvertop69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
T has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2228612-Alien-Invasion/cid/2885197-The-head-lunch-lady