*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mia
  2. Choose your Wife
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232026-Holiday-with-Your-Fat-Wife/cid/2901252-Mia
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Relationship · #2232026
You've got a Wife! And she's Fat! And now you're going on a holiday somewhere!
This choice: Mia  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Mia

    by: caker19
Mia sat fanning herself as you both waited for the taxi, the hot Spanish sun bearing down on her. At her size, though, it was hardly surprising. With her massive thighs spread to accommodate her sagging belly, she took up nearly two thirds of the bench she rested on. Dressed in only a white tank top and denim booty shorts, there was nothing about her flabby, mocha coloured form that was left to the imagination. Her belly pushed the shirt up while her large, heavy breasts kept it pinned, nipples showing through the thin fabric. Her gut strained the front of her high-waisted shorts, causing her to rub the band in discomfort.

“Ah, these shorts are so tight! I knew we should have gotten a bigger size!” She complained, looking over to you.

“As I’m sure you remember, there was no bigger size. I’m certain you said you were going to cut back for our trip so they fit properly.” You look over at your wife’s body testing the poor button to it’s limits.

Her only response was to smirk seductively at you. “You know you love it. It’s not like you would ever help me do a silly thing like diet.”


“True. But if those shorts weren’t so tight I don’t think we’d have got you into the plane seat.” You recall the flight over in great detail. From her hips getting wedged in the door, the third seatbelt extender, and the look on the hostess’s face when she realised you were a party of two instead of three. Most of all, there was the ordeal of getting your overfed wife into the seat. Had her gut been allowed to hang free, it would never have fit. Restricted as it was, there was a solid inch of space between it and the back of the seat in front.

“I still wish they’d served a proper meal in flight”

“We were only on the plane two hours.”

“It takes a lot to keep me full, you know that.” She rested her hand on top of her belly. “Do you think we could get the taxi driver to pull through McDonald’s?”

“You can ask him now, I think this is us.” Case in one hand, you extend the other to help Mia to her feet. Approaching the car, you notice the driver casually moving the passenger seat forward. Opening the door for her, you allow Mia to squeeze herself in, suspension noticeably rocking as the weight was put on it. As you get in the other side, Mia poses the question.

“Would you mind swinging by the drive through? It’s on the way.”

You have the following choices:

1. The driver obliges

*Noteb*
2. No dice, he doesn't want wrappers in his car

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 caker19 (UN: caker19 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
caker19 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232026-Holiday-with-Your-Fat-Wife/cid/2901252-Mia