*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The driver obliges
  2. Mia
  3. Choose your Wife
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232026-Holiday-with-Your-Fat-Wife/cid/2901255-The-driver-obliges
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Relationship · #2232026
You've got a Wife! And she's Fat! And now you're going on a holiday somewhere!
This choice: The driver obliges  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The driver obliges

    by: caker19
“I guess that wouldn’t be a problem.” He replies, setting off.

The short drive there was uneventful, and soon enough Mia was leaning over you to speak into the microphone, one of her meaty breasts resting on your shoulder.

“Can I get three Big Macs, two Grand McExtreme double bacons, large topped fries, and a large chocolate milkshake, thanks.” If the taxi driver was surprised by the order, he didn’t show it, and simply drove across so you could pay and collect the food. His only comment was to ask that you make sure you took all of the waste with you.

As he set off, Mia started on her fries, which lasted her all of a minute. Handing the empty box to you, she exchanged it for one of her bacon burgers.

Mia was a slightly messy eater, and she wasn’t being helped by the motion of the car. As she took a bite, the sauce began to drip. And as it went over a speed bump, a rather large drop fell onto her exposed chest. She wiped it off with a finger, leaving a red smear.

By the time she was eating her last Big Mac, her white top hand been stained by every burger. Pushing the last bite in, she looks over to you and shakes her gut.

“See, if I was slimmer, all of that would be on the car.”

“If you were slimmer, you wouldn’t have had that order.” You remark, passing her the milkshake.

“You’ve got a point there.” She laughs. Frowning at the stains on her top, she let out a sigh. “I hope Mama has some spare clothes there.” Taking the lid off, she began chugging her milkshake.

“We’re here.” The driver remarked from the front, pulling up outside a single storey house close to the beach. Grabbing the empty takeaway bag, you dart around to the other side to help Mia out. As she squeezed herself out, the top half of her belly became completely exposed as her top rode all the way up. You could see how it was bulging over the waistband of her shorts enough that it nearly covered the button. As you sorted the fare out, she went back to her milkshake

You have the following choices:

1. Mia suffers a wardrobe malfunction

*Noteb*
2. You can't pay the fare

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 caker19 (UN: caker19 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
caker19 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232026-Holiday-with-Your-Fat-Wife/cid/2901255-The-driver-obliges