*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Kimiko's Big Return
  2. More choices
  3. Choose your Wife
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232026-Holiday-with-Your-Fat-Wife/cid/3394587-Kimikos-Big-Return
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Relationship · #2232026
You've got a Wife! And she's Fat! And now you're going on a holiday somewhere!
This choice: Kimiko  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Kimiko's Big Return

    by: MightyHalberd
Cousin Kimiko,

Thank you for your letter! Uncle Yashida is doing as well as could be hoped. The accident was quite terrible, but he's expected to recover with time, and he's in good spirits. I'm amazed that the doctors even convinced him to stay off his feet so he can heal. You know how stubborn he can get.

I wish I could say that was the worst of it, but I'm afraid there's more dire circumstances right now. With your father not able to teach at the family stable, me and my brother have been trying to fill in at the Mosushi Sumo Academy. Neither of us are sumos though, and without a leader I'm worried that our rivals at the Azami stable are going to try to make a move. I know Uncle Yashida wouldn't approve but we need you to come and take the place as headmaster. I know you have your own career in America, but right now we need a Mosushi at the helm.

If you can, please come and help. If not for Uncle, then show those clowns at Azami what a true sumo is like.

Love,
Cousin Yummi

P.S. Please bring your lovely wife too, I miss her a lot and I can't wait to see her again.


---

"Ladies and gentlemen, Wingman Air welcomes you to Osaka International Airport. The time is 15:03 local time, For your safety and the safety of those around you, please remain seated with your seat belt fastened and keep the aisle clear until we are parked at the gate."

You glance up from your laptop, popping your earbuds out and looking out the window to see the airport across the tarmac. Well, here you were, back in Japan again. It seems so long ago that you were just a poor journalism student that got lucky enough to score a chance to study abroad. You still remember how terrified you were of being so far from home for the first time, but now it's oddly comforting. So many great memories here...especially the one where you got blasted on rice wine and asked out the chubby local girl you met at the sushi bar.

You turn to face that same girl sitting next to you, her long black hair tied back and her jean-clad hips spread over two seats. A balding stranger the next row over stares over the rim of his glasses at her with a look of mild distaste. You just smile, knowing she'd be proudly defiant of such a disapproving look if she wasn't so focused on the touchpad she had resting on her belly.

"Whatcha working on?" you ask curiously, grunting slightly as you lean over to take a peek.

"Just some paperwork to sort through, applications and schedules and the like," Kimiko says with a soft sigh. "Bless her, I don't know how Yummi can sift through all this without falling asleep."

"You must be pretty excited to get started, 'headmaster'." You put some emphasis on the word and give her a cute little nudge on the shoulder. Her stoic demeanor cracks a bit and her chubby cheeks turn slightly pink.

"...might be," she admits, a soft smile crossing her lips. Seeing that makes you blush as well, and you lean over and give her a peck on the cheek. Her determined ambition was one of the many, many things you loved about her, but it was even better when she let her guard down and you could see how happy she really was about this. Last time she was this excited was probably when she gave you a ring and you said yes.

Before you can dwell on that though, you both feel the plane come to a stop and start packing up your things to go. Luckily you don't have any more carry-on bags, since you imagine the flight staff and the other passengers would get annoyed at you for taking too long. Why?

Well, you did need to buy four seats for a reason.

The flight attendant pops through the curtain to announce that it's time to depart and you and Yumiko undo the seatbelt extenders and stand up with simultaneous huffs. You hike your sweatpants back up and the two of you waddle into the aisle and out the door, the poor flight attendant going wide-eyed as she tries to squeeze against the wall to let you two past. You blush again as you feel your fat butt bounce against the frame of the plane door, and that time it's not because of romantic inclinations.

Yeah, you're a chubby chaser. You're not afraid to admit it, and that it's what initially drew you to Yumiko. You may have found a lot of genuine reasons to love her, but one of those is absolutely how hot it is that you were dating and then marrying a sumo wrestler, and you definitely got a lot of enjoyment watching her bulk up over the course of your relationship. She of course knew about your inclinations of course, and while she never quite said she felt the same way, you always suspected she was a little curious about it.

It would explain what happened to you at least. You'd been a stick figure for most of your life of course, but once Yumiko followed you home to the states you started to steadily balloon alongside your future wife. You didn't even have the excuse of bulking up for sumo wrestling, just a sedentary journalism job and a penchant for snacking that your beautiful girlfriend all but encouraged. By the time she popped the question you'd gotten quite chunky, you got out of breath walking down the aisle when the big day arrived, and now you've returned to Japan almost three times bigger then when you first came here.

You think, at least. You weighed at least 380 last time you checked but you're pretty sure by now you crossed into the four hundreds. Yumiko was bigger of course by about a hundred pounds, but that included a fair bit of muscle so despite how belly-heavy she was (seriously, it was a miracle she could fit into those jeans and only show a little of her gut) your wife could move her tremendous figure with ease. It was trickier for you, and oftentimes trying to keep up with your beloved made you a sweaty hot mess. It wasn't all bad though; you had a kink for this sort of thing after all, and you weren't so down on seeing your huge bingo wings or double chin going on three as others were, and it was pretty fun to just eat and eat and eat without thinking of the consequences. Mostly importantly, fattening up revealed you had an hourglass figure and now over three hundred pounds later you were having to custom order bras to fit your massive tits. Definitely a benefit to blowing up like this, and even if she didn't share your kinks, Kimiko couldn't keep her hands off of them.

Speaking of which, as you huffed and puffed bringing up the rear, you reached in between your tits to pull your phone out, sending off a quick message to Yummi that you arrived safely. Yumiko did the same by merely entering the terminal, her ground-shaking footsteps drawing shocked onlookers as the two of you made your way to the baggage claim and then, after a pause to take a seat and catch your breath, out the door.

Thankfully you didn't have long to wait. You recognized straightaway the boxy pink Honda minivan that Yummi used to ferry the two of you around in, a little more weather damaged and aged then when you last saw it, but still breathtakingly tacky in its color choice. Then there was a soft squee and you saw the familiar face waving frantically at you.

It was Yummi, your cousin in law...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MightyHalberd (UN: halberd34 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
caker19 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232026-Holiday-with-Your-Fat-Wife/cid/3394587-Kimikos-Big-Return