*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Does She Even Lift?
  2. Kimiko's Big Return
  3. More choices
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232026-Holiday-with-Your-Fat-Wife/cid/3408619-Does-She-Even-Lift
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Relationship · #2232026
You've got a Wife! And she's Fat! And now you're going on a holiday somewhere!
This choice: ...still one of the buffest girls you'd ever seen in your life.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Does She Even Lift?

    by: MightyHalberd


Yummi could not have been more different from her cousin. Where Kimi was cool and collected, Yummi was geeky and hyperactive. Kimi was ambitious and aggressive and could be a little mean when she wanted to be, Yummi was happy-go-lucky and a bit of a pushover who would burst into tears if she saw something cute. Kimi dressed modestly and didn't like getting made-up, Yummi was addicted to bright neon and clashing hair dyes.

But they did have one thing in common; they were both huge. Just not in quite the same way.

"KIMEEEEEEE!"

A frightened mother quickly pulled her child out of the way as the most ripped girl you've ever seen in your life, bedecked in garish purple sweatpants and t-shirt with matching streaks in her hair, charged towards you two, her footsteps thumping as heavily as yours did. Kimiko brightened at seeing her, lifting her hefty arms with a smile.

"Hi Yu-GRRK!" Kimiko managed to sputter out before she was tackled-hugged by her six foot tall cousin. You giggled at your wife's shocked expression as your herculean cousin-in-law managed to somehow lift her a few inches off the ground before dropping her back down to earth with a thud. Your smile didn't last long though as she shouted your name and quickly rounded on you, hitting you hard enough to knock the wind out of your lungs and wrapping her python-like upper arms midway around the small of your back.

"Ohmygooosh banī, you're so biiiig!" Yuumi laughed as she leapt back. "I can't even get a grip to pick you up and spin you around anymore!"

You blush and scratch the back of your head, remembering your penchant for wearing headphones with rabbit ears that got you that nickname. "Yeah I let myself go a little..." you admit sheepishly.

"Aww, that's okay! I'll just have to call you po tchari banī now!" She gives you a pat on your large belly, making it jiggle a little. "Chubby bunny!" You laugh and slap her hand away as Kimiko clears her throat.

"Let's get going, Kimi," she said impatiently. "We're not here to just visit."

"Oh right, the academy!" Yuumi gasped dramatically. "Right, let's get going! We'll talk shop in the car!" Turning on her heel, she vaulted over the bench and around to the driver's side. "And you too, 'chubby bunny'."

It was cute hearing that from your cousin-in-law, but coming from Kimiko, it was kind of a turn-on. Sadly she was right and this wasn't just a fun vacation, so you controlled yourself and waddled out to the car behind her, where Yuumi was excitedly honking the horn. Opening the side door, Yuumi’s car had that familiar scent comparable to a Skittles factory exploding, something you definitely appreciated a little more being a fat girl. With a huff, you lifted one leg onto the floor of the car and paused to brace yourself for the second.

“You need help po tchari banī?” Yuumi asked, fiddling with the door lock.

“She’ll be fine,” your wife said as she effortlessly lifted herself in on the opposite side, her sumo-strength paying off in dividends. “She’s not big enough that she needs help...not yet anyway.”

God, was she doing that on purpose? Feeling your face go red, you took a deep breath and hoisted the second leg up, squeezing your rear past the door frame and falling onto the seat, the car violently shaking as you smooshed up against Kimiko’s hips, panting softly.

“Proud of you, babe,” she said, pulling out her notes from the plane. “Now Yuumi, just a few preliminary thoughts I had…”

Trying to distract yourself from any further horny thoughts, you turned away and glanced out the window, the familiar signage giving you a comfortable feeling of nostalgia. Whatever the reason, it was nice to be back here again, and you immediately began thinking of visiting all the old places the two of you used to hang out at. The clubs, the arcades, the restaurants...oh god, especially the restaurants. Maybe if your wife was too busy at the academy you and Yuumi could hit the town, just like old times. Not that you weren’t supportive of course, you were rooting for her to succeed and she knew it, but it was okay to have different interests. You’d always be there for her matches of course, but to be frank there wasn’t really any reason for you to be at the academy…

“...and I know this will be a hard pill to swallow, but I think we should broaden recruitment.”

You snapped back to the conversation your wife and her cousin were having with a start.

“Ehh, I know Uncle was fine with whatever you’d do so long as it kept the family stable going,” Yuumi said hesitantly. “But are you sure about this?”

“Positive,” Kimiko insisted. “There’s untapped potential for female wrestlers in the sport, and it’s just the fresh blood we’ll need to get a leg up on Azami. So to say.” You were listening intently, your mouth going a little dry. Suddenly it seems you might have more of an interest in this academy business than you thought.

“Okay, if you think that can work…” Yuumi said warily. “You’re the only girl I know that does sumo though, where would we find this fresh blood?”

“Well…” your wife said with the hint of a smile…

1) "I have a roster of new recruits right here."
Kimiko plans to bring in aspiring female sumos to whip them into fighting shape.

2) "I have some connections from the amateur circuit to use."
Kimiko brings some veterans from the matches she used to wrestle in to start doing the sport professionally.

3) "I need to make a big enough splash in the professional leagues to start attracting newcomers."
Kimiko needs to make a very BIG impression on the circuit. But how?

4) "Have either of you two considered joining up?"
Kimiko...hang on, what?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. New, Ready, and Willing!

*Noteb*
2. Voluminous Vets

*Noteb*
3. Kimiko's Big Break

*Noteb*
4. You Want US To Sumo?

*Noteb*
5. Free Choice!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MightyHalberd (UN: halberd34 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
caker19 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232026-Holiday-with-Your-Fat-Wife/cid/3408619-Does-She-Even-Lift