*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232026-Holiday-with-Your-Fat-Wife/cid/3460097-Elises-Patient-Care-exceeded-expectations
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Relationship · #2232026
You've got a Wife! And she's Fat! And now you're going on a holiday somewhere!
This choice: Elise  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Elise's Patient Care exceeded expectations...

    by: olazabul
A few kilos on her frame couldn’t hide the smile of the best friend you’d had before college. You’d been foolish enough to try to get something off the roof by yourself and your ladder had fallen over. The house was two stories tall. And your phone had also been on the ladder, which was what made Elise start to laugh when you told her what happened. “So you did, what?” she asked. Her smile dimpled nicely as the extra weight was spread over her body. “I had to jump,” you said. The stupidity of it made you blush. But the friend you’d called was able to get you there without an ambulance.
Elise had been more than generous in her kindness. She helped you relax your leg while it was in traction. She’d also found time to talk to you while you were waiting to be discharged. You’d made the bold move of asking to get back in touch and gave her your number. She responded so quickly that it made your heart flutter a bit. Maybe, you wondered, she was eager to reconnect.
So you two went out a few times. More than a few. And usually to a restaurant. Her long shifts made her ravenous and the rich food seemed to delight her. “I never eat like this,” she said every date. You smiled and said it was okay to enjoy a meal or two. “I know but this is like…” she closed her eyes and a shudder of pleasure ran over her. Her shoulder-length blonde hair slipped out of the loose ponytail and made her seem, well, vulnerable.
After a few months of dating and eating well, Elise and you went to another level. You started spending time at each other’s apartments. There you fueled her love of food with recipes that she’d never tried before. Indian food, Thai food, Japanese, Ethiopian: Elise loved to try new foods. But she’d also ask you to recreate favorites from the restaurants. Of course these creations featured a lot of calories, her favorites included creamy sauces and carbs on carbs. So they affected her.
She began to get a little red in the face at work. She sized up a couple times. Eventually, she was changed to lighter duty because of her weight. This crushed her, though not enough to stop eating and eating. Then she hurt a knee at work and had to rest herself.
Food became her way of dealing with it. This habit had established itself before you two reconnected, but you’d accelerated her expansion. Her belly began to enter rooms before the rest of her. She began to belt her belly as much as her waist. Wedding jitters had added to this so that her dress had been refitted three times since she tried it out.
Now you two are going on a break. She’s been struggling at her job, though she insists she loves it. You tell her that she can take a break for a couple weeks. She agrees because she’s always wanted to visit France. “Je voudrais...I can’t remember the word for ‘help’ or assistance,” she says. You help her up out of her seat on the airplane and into the airport.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 olazabul (UN: olazabul at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
caker19 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232026-Holiday-with-Your-Fat-Wife/cid/3460097-Elises-Patient-Care-exceeded-expectations