*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232699-Cartoon-Fetish-and-Kinks-Adventures/cid/3123959-Timmy-and-Chloe
by Dopple
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2232699
Random Cartoon Characters going through changes involving fetishes and kinks
This choice: Something else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Timmy and Chloe

    by: Dopple
It’s been a long while since Timmy had to share his fairies with Chloe. During that time they been having wild adventures together. Before they couldn’t stand each other seeing how they were total opposites, but now they become fond of each other. So much so that they started to developed feelings for each other. Timmy loved how smart Chloe can be and couldn’t help notice how cute she can be too. While Chloe loved how fun Timmy can be teaching her how to have fun every now and then while also being funny despite how sometimes he can make bad decisions. It was then one day when Chloe came over to play with Timmy and their fairies. “Hey Timmy. What do you want to do today?”. Timmy was acting nervous while his face was getting a little red leaving Chloe confused. Wanda poofs behind Timmy aware of his feelings nudges him a little. “Come on sport, you can do it”. Timmy finally speaks. “I’m not really good at this, but I wanted to tell you that ever since we had to share fairies so thought it was a nightmare for me. But now I actually like having you around. Even more enough to actually… love you now”. Chloe just looked shocked while blushing a bit getting a confession like that. “Um… what do you think about me Chloe?”. Timmy was half expecting he would be rejected and possibly ruining his friendship with her but he wanted to confess his love for her. “Timmy… I…” “I know, you don’t like me. I should have not said anything. I’m sorry”Timmy felt disappointed and was about to walk away till he felt his head being grabbed and he was facing her. “Wait Timmy. I have something to tell you too. I have to confess that I started developing feelings for you too. And hearing you say it first made me happy right now” “Really?!” Chloe looked at him with bedroom eyes, “Really…” before giving him a kiss on the cheek. They paused for a moment before they both locked lips. After that moment their lives changed from a friendship to a relationship.

As time passed they learned in secret how a couple bonds closer and show for their love for each other. Though they wanted to spend as much time together they saw a problem. Whenever they were in Timmy’s home they would be interrupted by their stupidity and nosiness, while being in Chloe’s home they were being interrupted by her parents with their environmental help activities and their stricter rules. The only time they felt ok to be together was at school where the adults don’t really care what they do as long as they do their teaching and get it over with. Especially Crocker. But that wasn’t enough as they wanted more time together while in the comforts of the home. Both were hanging in Timmy’s bedroom thinking about their predicament. “You got any ideas Chloe?” “Not yet…” Timmy finally was using his brain to notice something. They do have time together at home. It was during Vicky babysitting. Sure they would have to evade Vicky’s wrath but they were together. ‘So what if Vicky wasn’t around’ he thought. “Hey Chloe, I got an idea. What if you were my babysitter”. Chloe was surprised by that solution. “Wait what?” Timmy then explains, “Think about it, if you were my babysitter we can get rid of Vicky and we would have more time to ourselves while my parents are always away”. “That… is actually a good idea” Timmy looks smug with her response “Yeah yeah, I can come up with some good ideas”. Chloe just rolls her eyes while smiling. She then remembers that sometimes even her plans are not good ones even if she had good intentions.

“Hey Cosmo, Wanda”. Both fairies appeared between Timmy and Chloe. Timmy then asks, “Can you make it that Chloe becomes my babysitter?”. Wanda replies, “Sure sport. Do you want to make the wish now?”. “Hmm… not yet. The day is pretty much done so let’s make the wish in the morning”. Their fairies agreed and both poofed back into their fishbowl and went into their castle. Timmy and Chloe enjoyed the rest of their time together watching a movie till Chloe’s came to pick her up. She gives a smooch on his cheek then leaving while pressed on his kissed cheek smiling. The next day and Timmy wakes up. Today he knew he and Chloe didn’t have to go to school and knowing his parents they called Vicky to babysit so he needed to act fast. He calls upon his fairies once more. “You ready to make that wish sport?”. “Yeah, I wish Chloe was my babysitter. Both Cosmo and Wanda raised their Wanda then followed a loud “POOF”.

Immediately the three heard a loud screech like a car stopping quickly in front of the house. Timmy ran down stairs to see the commotion. Immediately he sees Chloe downstairs who was waving to him and he waves back. He then sees his parents at the front door looking outside. He goes to them and peers outside to see that they were looking at. They see Vicky tied in a straight jacket and being pushed into a large white van. The people who were taking her away one of them picked up her bag full of her “babysitting” tools. Then the van along with the people who drove it and Vicky went away. Timmy knew it must have been the wish but curiosity made him ask his parents. “What is going on here?”. Timmy’s dad looks at him and replies, “Oh, those nice men were just taking away Vicky away for being crazy and evil. At first I didn’t believe it but not until I saw this”. He reveals a disc and slots it into a DVD player. Then the tv showed scenes of Vicky torturing her kids she babysit and some of the scenes included Timmy. Timmy’s mom then looks at him and says, “We’re sorry we didn’t believe you all this time. But we have some good news. Chloe is going to be your babysitter form now on”. “Yeah. She’s smart, very responsible and by these papers able to take care of another. And the best part is that she works for almost nothing. Must be a school thing”. Timmy looks over to Chloe to see if she said that but all she does is shrug making him assume that was just the work of the wish. “You don’t mind her babysitting you even if you are the same age, right Timmy?” Timmy’s mom asks. Timmy just smiles and replies, “Nope. Don’t have a problem at all”. Both parents looked relieved while Timmy’s mom pulls out some money from the stack she was going to pay Vicky with and hands it to Chloe. “Here you go Chloe. You can use this to buy pizza or anything you two want while we’re gone”. “Thanks Mrs. Turner”. Timmy’s then holds onto his wife saying, “Come on honey. With the extra cash we saved we can have a nice day on the town”. They both then rush out the door with the door closing behind them. “Hmm… where do you think they’re going?” Chloe asks. “Who cares. The important thing now is that we have all this time and place to ourselves”. Without thinking Chloe says, “Yeah, your right. And I wish to spend every moment we have to ourselves how much I love you”. “Me too”. Both Chloe and Timmy walked away but unaware that Cosmo heard that last bit they said and thought they were serious. “I’m on it” Cosmo raises his wand and “poof”.

Wanda looked at him granting a wish looking worried. “Cosmo… what did you do?”. Cosmo immediately lowered his wand then replying, “Uh… nothing”. He then poofs away while making Wanda even more worried of their godkids. She decided to keep a close eye on them. What Cosmo did to Timmy and Chloe from that wish granting was slowly awaken the deeper hidden lust and love for each other. Which will then develop for their need to mate and breed when it comes to human instincts. One thing was sure for those two, their love life was about to evolve to so much more.


You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Continue

2. Something else happens

*Noteb*
3. Reader’s Choice

*Noteb*
4. Another story instead involving them

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dopple (UN: sonifan1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dopple has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232699-Cartoon-Fetish-and-Kinks-Adventures/cid/3123959-Timmy-and-Chloe