*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232773-Clothes-swap-stories/cid/E6F56YDZT-Upstairs
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #2232773
If you want an option added please email a link and the option(s)
This choice: That's not mom!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #24

Upstairs

    by: Hanko
With his satin princess gliding as he walked away, Terri thought about what Kayla told him. "Had she been making out with his mom?" He whispered at the foot of the stairs. An even stranger thought was the idea of his sister and father pretending to be boyfriend and girlfriend. "Wow what a strange day." Terri said aloud and he reached the top of the stairs. His sisters training bra was uncomfortable across his teenaged chest.

As Terri walked down the hallway to his parents room he had no idea what awaited him. He opened to door expecting to find his mother but instead he found...

You have the following choices:

1. Butch, his current school bully

*Noteb*
2. Ted, the plumber

*Noteb*
3. Grandpa?!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hanko (UN: zooot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Grimmjow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232773-Clothes-swap-stories/cid/E6F56YDZT-Upstairs