*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The bully my mother
  2. Upstairs
  3. Meeting Daddy
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232773-Clothes-swap-stories/cid/KP52RZ8GN-The-bully-my-mother
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #2232773
If you want an option added please email a link and the option(s)
This choice: Butch, his current school bully  •  Go Back...
Chapter #25

The bully my mother

    by: Hanko
Terri walked it a called out for his mother. "I'm just in my closet sweetie." Came from a low familiar baritone voice. "Wait until you see this!"

That voice was so familiar and intimidating. "It can't be..." Terri said in fear.

"Oh you bet your ass it is. Say hi to mama!" Out walked Butch, the oldest kid in class. He failed not one but twice and was a real bruiser. With a shaved head and a scary tattoo on his arm, he walked out with confidence. "How can I help you sweet daughter of mine?" He laughed.

Terri couldn't belive what he was seeing. Butch was wearing your mother's black shareware panties. His unmistakable full teenage erection could clearly be seen. They were shinny and full waisted. His bra was deep red and hidden behind loose black camisole. "What in gods name!?" Was all you could utter after watching him walk into the room.

"I won't have my daughter talking like that. Be sweeter or I'm gonna nail yah!" He barked back with his fist clenched.

"Butch, why on earth would go along with this?" Terri questioned as he moved over to your mother's vanity.

"Kayla is one of the hottest bitches in town. I'd do anything to get a date with her, even if it means wearing your mother's panties." He laughed as he applied some make up. "Kayla is my husband now, just like you are my daughter sweetie!"

Just then Terri remembered what Kayla told him. As the "father" she was making out with his "mother". Terri was about to speak but Butch beat him to it.

"Thats right little girl. I was kissing your father earlier!" Butch stood up and pulled out a pair of panty hose. "Now is there something I can help you with, sweet child of mine? Your father and I are going out this evening and I need to finish getting ready."

Terri had enough. He stormed out of the room and marched downstairs....

You have the following choices:

1. The baby sister steps in

2. Talk with daddy

*Noteb*
3. Accidently trip and fall

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hanko (UN: zooot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Grimmjow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232773-Clothes-swap-stories/cid/KP52RZ8GN-The-bully-my-mother