*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232773-Clothes-swap-stories/cid/2908670-A-prostitute-wants-to-swap-clothes
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #2232773
If you want an option added please email a link and the option(s)
This choice: Scenario 2  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A prostitute wants to swap clothes

    by: Unknown
Ted was in a hotel suite with Cassidy, a prostitute he'd hired several times before. She was an absolute stunner: a tall blonde with sharp features, piercing blue eyes, and legs that seemed to go on for days between her tight red minidress and her matching stiletto heels.

She was also, for reasons he didn't quite understand, really boring to him now.

And she could clearly tell. They had been making out for several minutes while seated on the edge of the huge king bed, Cassidy's hands flying all over Ted's body as they kissed. Basic stuff, but it usually did the job to get her clients started, and once upon a time had with Ted. Today, though, he was just going through the motions, and there was no movement whatsoever between his legs, even after she put her hand down his pants and tried to give him a jump start. He pulled away from her, embarrassed.

"Tough day at the office?" she asked, trying to sound supportive. He'd already paid for this session, but if she wasn't doing it for him anymore, she doubted there would be future ones, and this guy paid well.

"A little," he admitted, "but that's not it. I don't know what's wrong. You're the sexiest goddamn woman I've ever been with. We're doing all the things I usually like. And... nothing."

"Then maybe we should try something different from what you usually like," she suggested.

"Like what?"

She suggested various specialties, like erotic food play, or some light S&M, but he didn't seem interested. As she tried to think of a solution, she noticed him loosening the knot on his silk royal blue necktie, which matched his impeccably tailored suit, and a lightbulb went off above her head. She reached over and loosened the tie some more, pulled it over his head, and pulled it over hers.

"How about a little role reversal?" she asked, a grin on her face.

"What do you mean?" he asked nervously.

"I mean," she said, kicking off her heels and unbuttoning his expensive shirt, "that I put on this exquisite suit of yours, and you put on my dress, and we pretend to be each other for a bit, just to see how it feels."










*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Grimmjow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232773-Clothes-swap-stories/cid/2908670-A-prostitute-wants-to-swap-clothes