*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2234965-Saving-the-Echidna-race
by RBM5
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2234965
With the Echidna race nearly wiped out Knuckles takes drastic measures to save it

With the Echidna race nearly wiped out Knuckles takes drastic measures to save it

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
In this story Knuckles will do whatever it takes to save his race which includes mind control and transformations, bare in mind in some canons (SatAm/Archie and Sonic Chronicles Dark Brotherhood) Knuckles isn’t the last Echidna but after the a certain Tasmanian Devil did even Archie canon was pretty low on Echidnas before the wave hit and left only Knuckles left so we roll with the premise with so little of them left he decides to enact this plan.

Rules:

No vore or unbirthing

No diaper stuff, watersports, fart fetish, foot fetish, gigantification, shrinking fetish, etc.

Knuckles will be transforming many into Echidna who aren’t already so bare that in mind when transforming characters

No killing

Knuckles is the main character so it should primarily follow him, only follow someone else for a temporary amount of time before going back to him

Sex is allowed but put a detailed warning at the start of a chapter that contains it

No OC/FCs

Knuckles is straight bare in mind he could keep or turn others into males so not every new Echidna would be a relative to him

With that all in mind I look forward to writing chapters on this story with you all and let’s have fun!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2234965-Saving-the-Echidna-race