*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Wet Beds and Diapers
  2. WG and Diapered
  3. Other choices
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2238112-Fandom-of-the-Weight-Gain-and-Diapered/cid/3051824-Wet-Beds-and-Diapers
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by dfff
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #2238112
Request by pirate king
This choice: Side effect of her Inhuman powers unlocking  •  Go Back...
Chapter #13

Wet Beds and Diapers

    by: Unknown
Kamala Khan was your typical Pakistan-American girl, with long black hair, brown skin and brown eyes. She lived with her mother, father and older brother in New Jersey. Ever since her earliest days, Kamala'd had a big thing for superheroes, especially Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers). She dreamed of having powers of her own to wield often.

One day, while walking home, Kamala found herself enveloped in the mysterious Terrigen Mists, which, unknown to her, unlocked her own Inhuman powers. However, they would also cause other effects. At first, after she began developing her new powers of appearance alteration, morphogenics, elongation and others, things seemed to be normal.

But then, one day, Kamala was sleeping soundly when her mother came into her room. Kamala's father and brother had left for the next several months on a trip. "Beta, it is time to get up. You're late for school!" Mrs. Khan said sharply as she tore her daughter's blankets off, only to stare in shock at Kamala's lower body. There, between Kamala's legs, was a big wet spot.

As Mrs. Khan kept staring at the big spot. "Ammi, what's wrong?" Kamala asked as she stretched, only to stop as she felt the big wet spot in her pajama pants and underpants. Immediately, she turned to Mrs. Khan in both embarrassment and horror. "Ammi, I-I didn't mean to! I must've drank too much water last night!" Kamala instantly began rambling.

"Beta, it is alright. I know you've been wetting the bed lately. You kept changing your sheets every day and I finally noticed the urine odor when I went to wash them yesterday. I am not angry." Mrs. Khan smiled in sympathy. Kamala slowly calmed down after hearing this. "So... you're really not mad?" she asked to make sure. "No I am not. I may have a way to help you as well." Mrs. Khan smiled.

"What's that?" Kamala asked. "Would you be alright with wearing diapers until we find out why you are wetting your bed again?" Mrs. Khan asked. Kamala blushed at the idea, but realized Mrs. Khan could have a point with this idea. "I guess so, Ammi." she agreed. Mrs. Khan smiled upon hearing this and, to Kamala's shock, pulled out a big, squishy package of Huggies diapers.

"When do you-?" Kamala began in shock. "Yesterday after dropping your brother and father off at the airport, I went to the store and bought these for you." Mrs. Khan explained with a smile. Kamala shrugged and stripped off her pants and panties before laying down. Soon, Mrs. Khan had taped the diaper onto her daughter's body and Kamala was examining it in the mirror.

"How does it feel?" Mrs. Khan asked. "Kinda poofy, but not too bad." Kamala smiled as she ran her hand over her diapered butt. "I will see you downstairs, Beta. You can get dressed now." smiled Mrs. Khan as she went downstairs. Once she left, Kamala began getting dressed, tugging her pants over her new undergarment was hard work, but she eventually got them up enough so the diaper was invisible.

Kamala then came downstairs and quickly gobbled down 10 doughnuts, 5 pieces of toast, 4 scrambled eggs, 6 sausages and half a pitcher of orange juice. "Bye Ammi! See you this afternoon!" Kamala called as she then grabbed her backpack and high tailed it to Coles Academic High School. "I put a few more diapers in your bag should you need them!" Mrs. Khan shouted back.

"Okay!" Kamala called back as she kept jogging as fast as her legs could take her, unaware of how grateful she would be for those spare diapers in her backpack as the day wore on.

You have the following choice:

1. Kamala wets her diaper during history class and then pigs out at lunch.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
dfff has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2238112-Fandom-of-the-Weight-Gain-and-Diapered/cid/3051824-Wet-Beds-and-Diapers