*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Rita Loud.
  2. Lisa, You Shrunk Our Brother!
  3. Lincoln Loud.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2238341-Loud-House-Giantess-Interactive/cid/3176201-Rita-Loud
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2238341
Characters from the Loud House/Casagrandes either shrink or grow in size. Please ADD.
This choice: Rita Loud.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Rita Loud.

    by: G-Breaker
It was the matriarch of the Loud family herself, Rita Loud, who came through the door. And from Lincoln's current point of view, she towered miles above him like a skyscraper. She started walking into the room looking around for her son, and was befuddled to see no sign of him.

To the now puny Lincoln, each of his mother's footsteps were like giant earthquakes that shook him to his core as she got closer and closer to him. "Lincoln, are you in here?" she asked. Her voice boomed as Lincoln covered his ears from the sheer force of it. Lincoln thought he could get her attention as he tried to run a little closer to her, which might not have been the best option at the moment.

As Rita took her last footstep, Lincoln felt it and fell onto his back as she stopped right in the middle of Lisa and Lily's bedroom. Once Lincoln got back up, he saw that he was now right in between his mother's humungous feet. Both of her black flat shoes could easily squish him into a paste and Lincoln grew even more terrified as he saw that he barely even reached up to the rim of her shoes.

He then craned his neck more and more as he looked up as his mother's colossal form towered miles above him. Lincoln felt a great terror now that he could see just how tiny he truly was compared to his mother as he currently felt like an insect between her feet. She was so tall that Lincoln could barely even see her face from his perspective.

"HEY MOM! I'm down here! It's me, Lincoln!" Lincoln tried shouting while jumping up and waving his arms to get her attention, but to no avail. He was so small now there was no way Rita could hear him at this point. "MOM! LOOK DOWN HERE! HELP!" Lincoln was still shouting up to her until he got tired from all of the jumping and gave up. "It's no use. She can't hear me. My voice is too small."

"I thought I heard him up here. He must've hid somewhere," Rita said. "I'll look again later." Rita was about to leave the room until she saw Lily's teddy bear on the floor. That was when Lincoln lift up her right foot and started panicking.

He saw her foot raise up and then looked up in fear as its shadow was cast right over him. So the shrunken boy ran back in the direction he cam from to get to safety under Lisa's desk. "Mom! Don't squish me!" Lincoln screamed as he ran away from his gigantic mother and managed to avoid getting stepped on by her giant shoe. He kept running as fast as he could with his mom following closely behind him, and narrowly avoided her feet as her footsteps were powerful enough to squash him into nothing.

Lincoln kept running and noticed that Lily's teddy bear was still blocking his path. He grew desperate and knew that there wouldn't be much time for him to run around the bear to avoid his mother's feet but then he felt her footsteps stop and turned around to see that she stopped right behind him in front of the teddy bear. Rita sighed. "I thought I told the kids not to leave their toys on the floor."

Rita started bending down to reach for the teddy bear and Lincoln could see that that could be his chance for survival as his mother's eyes drew closer to the floor. He figured that he could get on the teddy bear and his mother could pick it up and get a closer look at him to save him. That was one option, the latter being that he just hides under Lisa's desk to avoid being spotted. What could he do?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 G-Breaker (UN: eric709 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G-Breaker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2238341-Loud-House-Giantess-Interactive/cid/3176201-Rita-Loud