*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. SOPHIE (SISTER)
  2. Others
  3. More Options
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2244976-Family-Body-Swap/cid/3057711-SOPHIE-SISTER
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2244976
You wake up one morning in one of your family members body and decide to have some fun.
This choice: SOPHIE (SISTER)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

SOPHIE (SISTER)

    by: LYC
You looked around confused and noticed that you weren’t in your room? It was decorated with photo frames of your sister and her friends as well as her clothes laying spread across the floor. “W-What? Is this Sarah’s room?”

You saw something laying on the night table next to you and as you picked it up you realized it was her panties and you blushed bright red gasping “S-Shit if she finds out I’m...dead? Wait...” As you spoke you noticed something different about your voice. It was incredibly familiar but it wasn’t yours. You couldn’t put your finger on it.

Deciding to get out of the bed you moved the covers to the side and we’re faced with a pair of firm breasts on your chest followed by two smooth legs further down completely shaven. Seeing this you began to panic “W-What?! is this a dream?!” You tried touching and groping your new breasts only to let out an accidental moan making you blush as it felt great touching them.

“N-no way... this can’t be happening” you said in disbelief as you got out of the bed and walked across the dirty floor towards the bathroom.

As you stepped inside of the bathroom you could see your half naked sister also walking in through the mirror. You jumped seeing her dressed like this but quickly called yourself down realizing that it was just a mirror. You blushed as you looked down at your new body “You know... maybe this isn’t so bad?~” you reached down touching your thighs moaning softly.

You leaned over the counter inspecting yourself closer in the mirror. “Fuck me~ you know sis I haven’t really noticed it before but fuck your sexy...” you bit your lip and gave yourself flirtatious stares. “Even the voice that you’ve yelled at me for so many times is hot...”

You turned around exposing your ass to the mirror and moaned as you groped it giving it a feel. You began to play around with it feeling your crotch starting to tingle from the excitement. “If you don’t mind sis I’m going to have some fun~” you reached down gently touching your crotch letting out a soft whimper as the front side of the panties began to get wet. “But what should I do first?~”

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Text your friend, John

*Noteb*
2. Check your body out

*Noteb*
3. Start masturbating

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LYC (UN: loveyacheeks at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BodyTheif has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2244976-Family-Body-Swap/cid/3057711-SOPHIE-SISTER