*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2245100-Tv-show-Hansel-and-Gretel/cid/3009283-An-Angry-Frankie-is-a-Hungry-Frankie
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by dfff
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #2245100
place tv show characters or celebrities in the Hansel and Gretel story and make them fat
This choice: She appear right in front of her! And she’s not too happy about being left out  •  Go Back...
Chapter #10

An Angry Frankie is a Hungry Frankie

    by: E-Brony
As Frida opened the door she suddenly was bounced back on the floor of the kitchen as a relatively small wall of pink flesh barged through the door. The witch smiled in seeing the young butterball trying to barge in with an angry look in her eyes.

“Hey! Who are you and what are you doing to…Taylor!?”

As Frankie tried to push herself through the kitchen door she saw this strange girl on the floor, but what caught her attention was the figure of her sister seating at a table, eating what appeared to be a small feast of sweets! The young girl was feeling so angry an outraged about the injustice of it that, not even for a moment, she thought that Taylor could be under some kind of influence.

Look at her! SHE talks back to me, telling ME to stop eating…and then I find HER eating away with no remorse whatsoever!? That is NOT fair!

Frankie, as she angrily thought to her sister, was still trying to forcefully enter the room, until she felt a soothing touch on her shoulder. Looking up she saw the girl that she had pushed to the ground, slowly massaging her shoulder, as if trying to calm her.

“There, there, girl. I’m sorry if I made you worry. I’m Frida and I must thanks you too for saving me. IF not for you and your sister, I may still be a Pie-Girl and was surely destined to be the witch dessert.

Here, let me help you. I’ve prepared some goodies for your sister as a thank-you gift but, I now realize, I should have prepared something for you too.

Can you accept my deepest apologies?

Name’s Frida, by the way.”

Frankie smiled sheepishly to the older girl, blushing as she realized that I her anger she had knocked this girl off and still she was apologizing to her.

“F-Frankie…And n-no need to thanks me, I…”

“Nonsense!” Frida said with emphasis, as she helped the young butterball navigating through the kitchen until she left her at the table near her sister. “I won’t take no as an answer. I need to thanks both of my heroes. I’m no good in much, except cooking and baking so that’s how I will reward you two.

So, here, eat it all up, there’s plenty more coming.”

Frankie found herself seated at the table in the kitchen, sitting right beside her sister which was still gulping down cookies by the handful until she noticed her little sister sitting there.

“Oh…*gulp*…Frankie…Er, Sorry… eh eh.”

“Yeah. Don’t you sorry me, now. What’s the matter, uh? First you say I can’t eat…But then I find you doing just that?”

Taylor blushed heavily. Her little sister was right but, that food was so good.

“Uhm…You…You’re right. But Frida was going to cry if I didn’t partake and…and… I’m sorry.
Still, we will just have couples bite more and then we will return home, ok?”

Before Frankie could reply, Frida appeared between them leaving to the both of them huge plates filled with food.

“Here girls, dig in! I’ve made it all for you!
For you, Taylor, I’ve prepared a delish Devil’s food cake, with a side of Rocky Road Ice cream and triple chocolate chip cookies…”

As she said that a large plate appeared under Taylor eyes, filled at the center by this towering cake, with the right side overloaded with huge cookies and the left side filled with the ice cream. Without saying a word Taylor found herself unable to tear herself away and began eating in earnest.

As she did so she didn’t feel the gentle touch of Frida on her shoulder, as the witch used her powers to make the girl more and more slow, and so more easily controllable.

“And then for you, Frankie, since no young girl should have only sweets, I’ve prepared for you something more…adequate to your age and need to grow up.”

Frankie thought for a moment that she was going to be cursed under the spell of being forced to eat vegetables but, under her eyes Frida left her a large platter covered in huge double decker hamburgers, with a side of fried bacon strips and french-fries. The young girl felt herself salivating only by looking at that food and so, without further ado, she simply began to tear away at her meal.

As the two girls kept eating, the witch gleefully smiled within herself.

The young one was already quite large and, with her unbridled appetite, she wasn’t going to be a problem as soon as she was made unable to move easily. The older one, Taylor, had to be brought to be a little bit duller yet, and then she could really begin to pack on the pounds. She just needed for them to be comfortable enough in the house and, as soon as both were truly addicted to her cuisine, maybe then she could reveal her ruse to them.

Frida would love to see them quivering in terror, knowing to have fallen into her trap. But before that, she still had a long way to fatten them up. She just needed to decide on how to proceed…
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 E-Brony (UN: sick-o-brony at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dfff has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2245100-Tv-show-Hansel-and-Gretel/cid/3009283-An-Angry-Frankie-is-a-Hungry-Frankie