*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2245100-Tv-show-Hansel-and-Gretel/cid/3009288-Frankie--Taylor-childish-training
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by dfff
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #2245100
place tv show characters or celebrities in the Hansel and Gretel story and make them fat
This choice: Focus on both, treating them as if they both were younger babies  •  Go Back...
Chapter #11

Frankie & Taylor childish training…

    by: E-Brony
Frida had been checking around her house, restocking magically her supplies and verifying that her delicious meals, which she had already prepared in the past, were still where she had left them. When she returned in the kitchen to check on the two girls, she saw that the two of them had completely cleaned every plate she had given them, leaving both girls bloated and stuffed.
Frankie laid against the table; her large globular belly divided in half against it as she tried valiantly to remain awake after the huge meal she had just consumed.

Taylor didn’t seem to fare much better. She laid back against her chair, with one hand covering her eyes while using the other to caress her stuffed belly. Advancing on them, Frida, decided that they had probably eaten enough for the moment and were in need to rest, before continuing with more.

“Girls, I think it’s time for you two to rest a little bit. You both seem pretty tired.”

Frankie hadn’t the strength to answer back, although she fully agreed with that plan but, Taylor tried to fight back, if only a little.

“N-No…We should…go home…now….”

“Oh, come on now, a little bit of rest and then we will all go home. C’mon, I’ll help the both of you.”

While helping them standing, Frida brought the two overfed girls to a large room in the back of the house. The room was a bit spartan, just a few wardrobes and two quite large beds, which looked quite comfortable. The witch then helped tuck the girls in them and watched as they both fell asleep almost immediately. As she watched them sleep, she realized that, apart from stuffing them beyond any of her previous limits, she had to do more to keep them in check.

It was then, as she looked around the room, that she had an idea. It was actually very easy. She had just to condition them both to think that they belonged to her. But how to do that?

A she pondered the question she heard Frankie mumbling in her sleep.

“Mmm…No, Mooom…I’m not a kid…don’t treat me…as a child…”

Hearing her gave her right away the solution.

Children! She had to change both girls to small children.

Now, she couldn’t transform them physically, it was a magic so power consuming to not be cost-effective in the end but, she could condition them. It would be slower, for sure, but also less consuming.

With the plan in her mind she moved beside the easier target, Frankie. Creating a direct connection to the younger sister, she began to infuse her with magic, as she also scanned her memories and began altering them.

Soon, she saw what the young girl was dreaming, and with delicate action began to change her memories and her perception of the world.

Now, Frankie…remember, there is no Mommy…they both love you but they’re not here with you…

As Frida spoke softly to her mind, so Frankie mumbled back as if answering, albeit slowly.

“No…Mom?”

No mommy. She had to leave you to your Aunt…Auntie Frida. Frida is your Auntie, Frankie…

“Auntie…Frida?”

Yes. Auntie Frida. She loves you very much and take good care of you Frankie…

“Good…Care….”

Mh-mh…Remember, you’re just a little child…let your auntie take care of you.

“No…Child….”

“Yes, you are. Your auntie little princess…and what princesses do? They do what their aunties says.
You’re a child…Auntie’s little child…


“Child…auntie…princess…”

As Frida interrupted her connection, she could see that Frankie’s memories were changing, the figure of her mother was disappearing substituted by her own. Also, she could see that in every instance, Frankie appeared smaller and much younger than what she really was. Naaturally, Frida knew that this wasn’t going to change them overnight but, in a couple of days her girls would be surely more submissive and childish.

Then she turned toward the most difficult one, Taylor.

Her memories were much more solid than those of her younger sibling, but still, the witch established the connection and entered the girl mind, then she began laying her lies, trying to change the girl memories.

Taylor…you don’t hate your mother but, neither lover her so much…she left you alone with Frankie…

“MMm..Mom? No love?”

That’s right. You were left alone with Frankie…alone with your Aunt. Aunt Frida.

“Aunt…Frida…alone?”

Yes. But Auntie loves you very much…you remember that. You felt loved by your Aunt….”

“Loved… Aunt…Yes…”

You love Aunt Frida and listened to her advices… You know she only think the best for you…

“Listen…advices…good…for me…”

You live with her and Frankie, at her house. You’ve lived with her for a long time already.

“Living…with aunt…good…”

Yes. You’re young Taylor…so young you’ve got to live with Auntie…

“MMMmm…I’m…older…”

Seeing as Taylor tried to resist, Frida began to try with a different approach. She couldn’t be as direct as she had been with Frankie, so she had to try to sneak past Taylor defenses. Using her own convictions against her.

Yes, you are. You’re older than Frankie…but still young…

“Older…than Frankie? ...Young?...Mmm….Yes...”

You’re Auntie cutie pie…you love the name…you’re a child. You’re Auntie little child…

“Mmm…Cutie…Pie…good…child…n-no…A-Auntie? Auntie little…child…yes…”

You love Auntie…you trust Auntie. Auntie does what’s best for you…

“Auntie…loves me…I…Trust Auntie…I…I do…what she…tells me to do…”

Good child… You’re so young…

Now, Frida knew, was going to come the hard part.

She had managed to penetrate Taylor mind defenses, but she had a memory that the witch had to change if her plan was to succeed. First and foremost, both girls had to recognize her as their Aunt. Without that she couldn’t proceed with her plan. And to do so, she had to change Taylor memory of her gymnastic success.

You would love to do gym…but you don’t do it yourself.

“Love Gym…MMMmm…I do gym…almost…everyday…”

You wish to do that…You’re a child Taylor. Children don’t go at the gym…Children stay at home.

“No…Gym? Mmh…I do…training…”

Auntie loves you, Taylor...But you’re too young for that. You enjoy the idea of it…

“Idea of…training? Yes…No training…good…”

Remember Taylor…you’re Auntie little cutie pie. You’re older than your sister but still a child…only a child.

“I…am Cutie Pie….I…am…child…young…child…mmm..yes…”

The witch, finally had managed to change also Taylor perspective.

Soon her memories began to realign to what Frida had told her. Under her own eyes she saw that the girl began to think less of her old teen life, seeing instead a more childish life with her Aunt. Frida had done more than enough for the first night, without considering that she literally felt depleted, but at the very least, both girls now knew her as their Aunt. And this was a victory in itself.

Now, feeling drained, Frida decided to go and have a quick sack before hitting the sack herself. She had, after all, a Pie Girl just waiting for her in the kitchen.

Then, the following morning, the two girls would have quite full day indeed…
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 E-Brony (UN: sick-o-brony at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dfff has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2245100-Tv-show-Hansel-and-Gretel/cid/3009288-Frankie--Taylor-childish-training