*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2245100-Tv-show-Hansel-and-Gretel/cid/3009291-Good-Morning-Aunt-Frida
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by dfff
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #2245100
place tv show characters or celebrities in the Hansel and Gretel story and make them fat
This choice: The following morning, Frankie and Taylor greet their Aunt Frida  •  Go Back...
Chapter #12

Good Morning, Aunt Frida!

    by: E-Brony
The following morning, the two sister woke up finding themselves in a room slightly different from before.

There were some frilly looking drawings on every wall and it seemed much more for a younger mind, than a common guest room. But the two of them didn’t find that strange. After all, they had lived there for quite a while now, so nothing to worry about.

The two girls, as they went to the kitchen, had hazy memories of meeting a witch in the woods and of being scared from her but, they didn’t said a word of it to each other, thinking that they would be ridiculed and laughed at. So, it soon became just a passing dream, something that hadn’t really happened.

Soon, the two sisters entered the kitchen and saw that a figure was standing in front of the oven.

Both of them recognized her, immediately. It was their Aunt Frida. The one who had took care of them as they grew up.
“Good Morning Auntie!” Said Frankie while waddling slowly toward her seat at the table, Soon followed by Taylor who greeted her aunt with a quick hug, before joining her sister for breakfast.

“Good Morning girls! So, how did my Little Princess slept? Had any good dreams?”

“I had a long dream…don’t remember about what but…I feel good and happy, Auntie.”

“That’s my little pretty princess...now, here comes your Breakfast…Remember, honey, in this house we do…?”

“No leftovers!”

As Frankie said that with kind of a sing song voice, she looked quizzical for a moment but then relaxed.

To Frida it was clear that the younger girl had absorbed much of brainwashing and so was more accepting of believing to be a little child. Still, she gave her a big smile and left in front of her a large plate with a four eggs omelet with plenty of cheese on top, along with six sausages and a plentiful little mountain of fired bacon strips.

“Here, dear, have this and then I’ll bring you the rest.”

After giving that first plate to Frankie she turned toward Taylor which was doodling a bit on a piece of paper, drawing animals and…some gym equipments.

That was worrying.

Frida smiled at the twenty-ish teen and greeted her with a quick peck on her cheek.

“And how’s my Cutie Pie doing this morning?”

“I feel good but…It’s as if I’m forgetting something, Auntie.”

“But of course, honey…You’re forgetting breakfast!”

As she said that she promptly gave to the teen a large platter with almost a dozen powdered donuts, along with a hefty slice of sheet cake and half a dozen’s, gooey, chocolate hash browns while, surrounding all the rest, there was a ring of triple chocolate chip cookies’s.

“Here you, Cutie Pie, eat it all up. You need to eat healthy to grow healthy.”

Taylor looked quizzically at her plate, for an instant she seemed to remember something about diet and what not, but it soon passed away. For a moment she wondered why she was thinking about diets, tbut then she simply dove in her breakfast, reminding herself to ask it later to her aunt.

As both girls pigged out, the witch began to influx the two of them with a simple spell, letting them feel more at ease with their growing bodies. As if there was nothing wrong in growing, since both of them were still supposed to grow out more. And so Both Taylor and Frankie quickly polished their first plate, with Frankie being the first in licking her plate clean.

“Good job, Frankie…Now, here comes the train from Breakfast station!”

The with then proceeded to provide more and more food to the two girls, always accompanying each plateful of food with a childish remark, reinforcing into the girls the idea that the two of them were younger that they seemed. And plate after plate, both girls began to outgrow their own clothes. Strangely enough, it was Taylor the first one to grow out of hers.

As she was cleaning out the last morsel of her third plate, her button up shirt gave up the fight and simply ripped at her middle, showering the kitchen with buttons. At first the girl was shocked. For that moment she looked down and saw how big her belly was, how bloated and full of, oh so yummy, food. But Frida was expecting it and quickly moved at her side.

“Good Job, Cutie Pie! A healthy girl sign is to outgrow her clothes! I think it’s time for a celebration!”

Taylor, too dumbfounded to say anything could only stare open mouthed as a large cake seemed to appear in front of her, it appeared delicious and it even smelled wonderfully, but still she had a nagging feeling that something wasn’t right.

“Er…Auntie? Ehm…Thanks for the cake but…Shouldn’t I be on a diet? I vaguely remember something about that…”

Frida mentally cursed the strong mind of the teenager, still she smiled and played it cool.

“Naturally. We talked about it a couple of weeks ago. You were worried about having a hard time growing out and growing healthier so, we decided to have you on a healthy little diet.

And you did it, Cutie Pie! I’m so proud of you!”

Taylor felt strangely in conflict, from one side she felt that what her aunt was saying was in line with what she remembered. After all, she had thought about a diet…So it had to be the growing out diet she was talking about.

And yet, something didn’t seem to match.

Taylor turned around and looked at Frankie, she saw the little girl still completely focused on her meal. She knew that her little sister was growing out too, a little better than herself at least, but still she appeared at her eyes younger than she should have been…or at least she thought that she should be older than what she saw. It was all so confusing for Taylor.

What was going on? As she pondered about that she also took in the size of the cake that Aunt Frida had given her. Had she to eat it all by herself? It did seem to be the right thing to do and yet…somehow, it also wasn’t.

Suddenly, just as she was to take a piece of the cake with her fork she remembered what she had forgotten!

She…
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 E-Brony (UN: sick-o-brony at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dfff has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2245100-Tv-show-Hansel-and-Gretel/cid/3009291-Good-Morning-Aunt-Frida