*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2245100-Tv-show-Hansel-and-Gretel/cid/3009281-The-pie-girl-that-loves-turning-girls-into-pies
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by dfff
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #2245100
place tv show characters or celebrities in the Hansel and Gretel story and make them fat
This choice: Appear to them as the ‘pie-girl’ freed from her condition by the ‘killing witch  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

The pie-girl that loves turning girls into pies

    by: E-Brony
Before the two girls re-entered the kitchen, the witch acted. Quickly reforming herself she placed the poor Pie-girl into a different cupboard, the highest one she could reach on her tiptoes. After that she quickly changed her looks, becoming a youngish twenty-five years old girls in tattered clothes with a slight pot belly hanging slightly off from her jeans.

As she inspected herself briefly, Frida (the witch) decided that in the shortest time she had available that was the best she could have asked for. Then she just laid herself on the floor, waiting for the two girls to arrive and to fall prey of her, magically powered, charm.

As Taylor approached the kitchen door, she briefly motioned Frankie to wait for her in the antechamber, and without waiting an answer she entered the kitchen. As soon as she entered, she rapidly looked around seeing that it was as if a hurricane had gone throughout the kitchen. Most cupboards were open, including the one where the pie-girl had been in, and everything seemed to have been tossed around the room.

Then, in the middle of this chaos she spotted the figure of this young girl on the floor.

The girl seemed out of consciousness and so Taylor had time to check her out, so to say, making sure it wasn’t the witch under disguise.

As Taylor inspected her, she noticed that the girl seemed similar to the head she had seen before, sticking out of that pie, and so deduced that with the witch dealt with, this girl had been released from whatever incantation she had been subjected to. Slowly she turned her on her back, noticing that, although slightly fat, this girl seemed to be an impressive hourglass figure.

Also, although her clothes were tattered, she thought she could discern them as some kind of cheerleader outfit.

Man, she got lucky indeed. If Frankie hadn’t managed to slay the witch…she would have ended up as her dessert.

As Frida felt the touch of Taylor she slowly opened her eyes, coughing a bit as if she was having issues breathing. Stil, groggily, she turned her stare toward Taylor and a sad smile appeared on her face.

“Oh? It’s you? So you didn’t manage to escape her in the end…”

“W-What!? No…I mean, me and my sister did it. We managed to kill her. You…You’re not a pie anymore.”

Frida, as if she didn’t know already, looked at herself with fake surprise in her eyes.

“Wh-Wha? It’s…It’s true? I’m whole again? I’m not…I’m not a pie anymore? Yay!”

With that she grabbed Taylor in a hug and dragged her to the ground, squealing in joy while, not seen, she let her magic flow into Taylor minds, dulling her wits a little bit.

This girl is way too smart for my tastes…she needs to slow down a bit.

“Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I0m so happy to be whole again!
Oh..erm, sorry...” the undercover-witch said letting Taylor go. “I’m Frida, by the way.”


Taylor had just managed to get free from that heart-warming hug and to step back a little, feeling rather happy about saving someone. Also, she slowly realized that her doubts about her being the witch had simply vanished. As if something as boring as that wasn’t worth thinking it over.

“T-Taylor Hathaway. Pleasure to meet you.”

“I can see my hands…and my feet…and my legs…and everything in betwe…oh! Sorry. I was spacing out.
Again, Taylor, I thank you from the deep of my heart. I’m in your debt. If it wasn’t for you, I would be dead, or worse, now. You’re awesome! A true savior! A Legend!”

Taylor began to blush under that barrage of compliments from Frida, but soon she stopped since she saw that the girl in front of her moved suddenly closer to her.

“I know! I’ll prepare something for youto thank you for all you did to save me!”

With that Frida began to collect pans and ingredient from the messed-up kitchen and quickly placed herself to work. Taylor was still watching the scene, partly amused and partly embarrassed by the older girl. Still she was shocked when, in just a couple of minutes, she found herself seated at a table with a plate full of chocolate muffins right in front of her.

Looking around she saw Frida standing near the stove, happily singing by herself as she was still cooking, until she stopped for a moment to address her.

“Uh? You…You don’t like them? I…I’ve made them for you…I…I wanted to thank you but…”

Taylor, seeing the first sign of tears in the eye of the older girl swiftly smiled at her and gave a big bite to one of the muffins, wanting to tell her that it was enough. That everything was fine and there was no need to cook more.
But as soon as the taste hit her taste-buds, she felt herself in heaven.

No, better than that.

The taste in her mouth was downright delicious, so good that Taylor began to eat at her muffin faster and faster until she found in her hand’s only crumbs.

So good…Uh? Already finished? Aww… Well, maybe I can afford another one…jut this time…

Frida kept cooking while behind her she could hear the troublesome girl really going at it with the plate of muffins she had prepared for her. Still, to be on the cautious side, she also left in front of her a plate of cupcakes and one of cookies, with a complementary tall glass of milk.

Leaving the older girl to eat, she then moved out of the kitchen to greet the little butterball who had tried to kill her.

As she entered in the adjacent room, she saw that Frankie was…
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 E-Brony (UN: sick-o-brony at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dfff has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2245100-Tv-show-Hansel-and-Gretel/cid/3009281-The-pie-girl-that-loves-turning-girls-into-pies