*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Apocalypse
  2. For the Empire
  3. A choice of lives
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2246807-Scifi-Size-verse/cid/3013373-The-Apocalypse
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2246807
In a universe where humans have reached the stars...to be the smallest out in the cosmos.
This choice: The Apocalypse  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Apocalypse

    by: EggzSupreme
Many reside in the Empire's flagship, these are but a few of the more relevant ones...

Apocalypse crew personnel files. Clearance level III and above required for access. Please insert your clearance card...

Level X access card accepted, granting access to [Top Secret] information...

//////

Name: Viator Remus
Gender: Male
Age: 1203 years
Height: 345 feet
Fur color: Bright White
Rank: Emperor of the Canis Empire
Bio: Viator Remus has been the Emperor of the Canis Empire for nearly a millennium. After organizing a bloody revolution, he has managed to restore the Empire’s might from the ruin that his corrupt predecessors had left it in, ushering in a new age of advancement and conquest.
[Top Secret]: The emperor keeps a stern, stoic and sometimes cruel disposition regularly when among his canis subjects, earning him the awe of the Canis populace. He finds humans irresistibly adorable, and disapproves of the harsh treatment they receive, though he will never show that side of him to the Canis populace.

Name: Adrian Aulus
Gender: Male
Age: 344 years
Height: 290 feet
Fur color: Dark Grey
Rank: Grand Medic
Bio: Born on a small backwater planet on the edge of neutral space, Adrian showed great interest and prowess in the field of biology, enough to get noticed by the Empire’s command. Ever since he was recruited into the Medic core, he has made several breakthroughs in the fields of medicine, bioengineering and cloning.
[Top Secret]: Though his medical skills are without a doubt the most impressive the empire has seen in a long time, his “fascination” with the messy inner workings of living beings borders on the macabre and concerning. All requests for Canis “test subjects” are to be denied, requests for human test subjects are to be considered based on the level of obedience currently displayed by the human population.

Name: Lin Damas
Gender: Female
Age: 532 years
Height: 330 feet
Fur color: Grey
Rank: Grand General
Bio: Lin Damas joined the Canis military at the youngest age possible (50 years old). She has steadily made her way from the rank of private, all the way to the top. She has over 1200 confirmed kills, can pilot and operate almost all Imperial combat vehicles and weapons, and has lead Canis troops to countless victories
[Top Secret]: Over her many years of service, Lin has developed a strong disdain towards humans and species besides the Canis in general. This hatred can, and has, caused her to act unprofessionally and in detriment to the empire. Though her extensive knowledge keeps her as a useful asset.

Name: Mogu Naev
Gender: Female
Age: 120 years
Height: 260 feet
Fur color: Black
Rank: Private
Bio: Mogu Naev comes from a long line of soldiers, it was very much expected of her to follow in her predecessors footsteps. Though her training overseer has gone on record saying “She(Mogu Naev) simply isn’t built for soldiering”, Mogu has passed all the necessary tests and made the necessary pledges, and was accepted into the Canis Military at 118 years of age. Time will tell where her career goes.
[Top Secret]: Mogu is on the much shorter end of Canis soldiers, and has earned the mockery and teasing of many of her squadmates and superiors. She struggles to find kinship among her peers, instead preferring to stay in solitude or near human engineers… I fear she may be forming bonds, which can get in the way of her loyalty to the empire. I suggest security keeps a close eye on this one.

//////

But... who are you?

Engineer Core Member - Whether voluntarily or not, you are now officially a member of the Apocalypse's engineer core. A hard life with strict guidelines awaits you, unless you can figure a workaround, or get turned into rations trying

Stowaway - Being a stowaway on the apocalypse is equivalent to a death sentence. Besides the heavily armed and wary Canis soldiers, you have to watch out for the W4RD-3N bots, who are specifically designed to hunt down and destroy humans and keep the Engineers in line... Good luck, you'll need it

You have the following choices:

1. Engineer

*Noteb*
2. Stowaway

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 EggzSupreme (UN: eggzsupreme1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
punkachu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2246807-Scifi-Size-verse/cid/3013373-The-Apocalypse