*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2247625-NewDisney--Nickelodeon-Shrinking
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2247625
Disney & Nickelodeon characters shrink at the mercy of girls from their show.

Disney & Nickelodeon characters shrink at the mercy of girls from their show.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
*All-Story Wide Notice*- All chapters submitted starting a new storyline must be a minimum of 2,500 characters long(counted at the bottom of the addition menu. All chapters continuing an existing storyline must be 5,000. Keep proper grammar, and stay away from topics like farting, scat, and male content. I will delete any chapter than violates these simple rules and after multiple attempts deletions, I will block anyone who consistently posts the same chapter over and over again breaking the rules. I hate to be rude about it, but I deleted a dozen 1-line chapters just this week- 9/23/23-9/30/23 and I just can't keep doing that.

1) First and most importantly, I will not be doing anything to get rid of the last story, I've just started doing things a bit differently since the last story was released such as creating scenarios before the story starts to widen possibilities that will hopefully make this version more interesting.

2) Please do not copy & paste chapters or text from the last story and transplant them here, some similar themes and ideas may take place but I still want them to be different. These chapters will be removed if brought to my attention.

3) Please do not add chapters with scat or toilet content regardless of characters age, and refrain from having younger than 15 in their universe engage in sexual activities or insertion(I say this because at the time of filming, most actors and actresses playing characters that age was close to 20 years old).

4) The Golden Rule- Please use good grammar and do your best to make additions over 3,000 characters long when in the middle of a storyline, even if you are stopping to do a quick chapter that you immediately follow up. I will delete both because it slows the story down and makes it difficult for others to contribute after including myself.

5) Always include a choice chapter where the tiny stays with the girl he or she shrunk around, I've seen some storylines where there are only options for that tiny to go with someone else and that stunts potential for that first character.

6) No OC's and especially don't add yourself. This is a story about characters from the shows so please try to keep them in character if possible.

7) You can write me "claiming" a chapter as yours to write and if there aren't plans for it already, meaning I am not in the process of writing it, then I will RESERVE it for you. Any (RESERVED) chapter is off-limits to anyone but the person who claimed it, unless they claimed it to trade with someone else.

That just about covers everything, hopefully, this story will grow to be just as good or better than the last story. Looking forward to seeing where things go.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2247625-NewDisney--Nickelodeon-Shrinking