*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2248751-Monster-girl-maids/cid/3106758-You-try-to-find-a-way-to-go-back-to-normal
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2248751
A monster girl wants to live with you as a maid.
This choice: You try to find a way to go back to normal  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

You try to find a way to go back to normal

    by: fanfic-writer
"Holly, why did I just become a lamia as well?" You ask her completely confused how this happened.
She whimpers a bit and says. "I don't know. There's nothing that makes sense. I couldn't have changed you inside me because you were in my stomach not my womb." She explains.
"I understand but there has to be a way to change me back right?" You ask her feeling a bit worried about how it will go at work.

"Back at my village they might know. They usually don't accept outsiders however. I left because I wanted to see more of the world." Holly explains and you agree that's a good idea so you both leave for her village.

Once there you were quickly surrounded by the villagers who start questioning you and Holly quickly puts her word in to explain the situation.
Her parents quickly open up to you and bring you to the village elder.
Once there she explains what happened to Holly and why you turned into a lamia yourself.
"Is there a way to reverse the curse? Both Holly's curse and my transformation?" You ask as politely as you can to her.
"Yes, there is a way. However you both may not like the ritual." The elder explains.

"We don't really have many options." Holly says.
"Fine, then go deeper into the forest and find our guardian. She will help further." The elder explains and you both head off to find the guardian.

What is the guardian like?

You have the following choices:

1. A gigantic lamia.

*Noteb*
2. A gigantic winged angel.

*Noteb*
3. Something else. (No extra choices for this one)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 fanfic-writer (UN: fanfic-writer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
fanfic-writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2248751-Monster-girl-maids/cid/3106758-You-try-to-find-a-way-to-go-back-to-normal